Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

NWA itineraries now transferred to Delta.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NWA itineraries now transferred to Delta.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2010, 8:01 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
No one answered the previous posters question about ticket #'s. This is a joke web site right? Not a real web site?

No ticket #'s
No access to your receipt, or change history

Does Delta do anything right?
Old Jan 30, 2010, 8:13 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by doglover
No ticket #'s
No access to your receipt, or change history
Yes, that is correct. That is the "best in class" delta.com that is "equally accepted by customers (to nwa.com)" according to the Delta CEO.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Mine all transferred too. Ugh, can't access ticket info and receipts as nwa.com did. Hope they add this feature soon.

At least (for now) they let me keep my row 5 seat.

Also interesting, my NW FF# was in the nwa.com PNR, but now on dl.com it shows my DL SM#.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

One of my itineraries shows pauls for the first name and the other shows paulsmr, which I assume to be from Mr.

I'm just wondering how to pronounce it.

How can their programmers be that bad? It should be easy to add some spaces to the display, and maybe some periods and a comma.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.