Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta now running Harvard

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:48 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by WBurcham
Wirelessly posted (ATT Tilt: 8900a/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

man, this is a tough crowd! had an eggcelent laugh while enjoying this though.
I really think that this thread is like way eggistential ......
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
The new egg timers ding twice. The old ones dung four times.

(according to Merriam Webfoot, "dung" is the past tense of "ding". The OEM, Oxford English Muffin, concurs).
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:51 pm

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Originally Posted by GTITAN
I really think that this thread is like way eggistential ......
eggsactly
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Instead of omelets DL gives you those really fancy upgrade certs valid only on $2300+ ticket purchases. I still have all of mine.

MisterNice
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:54 pm

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
Just because some people are tired of hearing others air their displeasure about a company doesn't mean the moderators should lock a thread. Get over yourself. We're all entitled to our opinions.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:55 pm

Programs: UA MM, QF Plat, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Would you say that we're hard boiled?
Actually over hard eggs or rubbery bacon. Now since I received my PM card from Delta, time for me to start the hating, but I just can't think of a good thing to complain about with Delta food yet.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by cmh flyer
I love this thread. It is seriously funny!

OTOH, maybe we should not have combined forums. Maybe we should still have a separate NW forum for therapy purposes, and so not to offend or aggravate the historic Delta FF'ers.
Now you're just egging us on.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL SM Diamond, AA Ex. Platinum, Ph.D in STFU
Originally Posted by BlissWorld
Mod please lock.

Seriously, this DL bashing has gotten out of control.

If you are not happy, please leave. CO is giving status match like it's free. Please email [email protected], submit a copy of your NWA or DL card indicating elite status as well as airline activities and you will be matched within 24 hours. @:-) then, please stop posting in this forum and go directly to post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-488/
Come on sensitive sally, this is the most fun post in the "new Delta" forum to date. And if you cant laugh at it like everyone else, maybe you should stop posting in this forum and go directly to post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/no-sense-of-humor/

Thank you OP, your post was truly best in class (and I don't mean Delta's definition)
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Now you're just egging us on.
Perhaps, one day we can all eggist together.

Till such time, Actually, I do like green eggs and ham, I actually do like you GTITAN I am (to paraphrase).
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by SEAUAKID
Just because some people are tired of hearing others air their displeasure about a company doesn't mean the moderators should lock a thread. Get over yourself. We're all entitled to our opinions.
Main Entry: hy·poc·ri·sy
Pronunciation: \hi-ˈpä-krə-sē also hī-\
Function: noun

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not;

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Mod please lock.

Seriously, this DL bashing has gotten out of control.

If you are not happy, please leave. CO is giving status match like it's free. Please email [email protected], submit a copy of your NWA or DL card indicating elite status as well as airline activities and you will be matched within 24 hours. @:-) then, please stop posting in this forum and go directly to post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-488/
Go Over Easy on the OP.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold (MM), WN A-List, Fairmont L/T Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ADLFO
You're such a ham, if the mods here weren't so forgiving, we would all be toast.
Toast w/ syrup or jelly? ...and I prefer syrup.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Big_Dutch
Come on sensitive sally, this is the most fun post in the "new Delta" forum to date. And if you cant laugh at it like everyone else, maybe you should stop posting in this forum and go directly to post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/no-sense-of-humor/
Oh please, I'm far from being an apologist. I don't just fly Delta. In fact, I am still probably more loyal to UA. My opinion could not have been more neutral.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:17 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Oh please, I'm far from being an apologist. I don't just fly Delta. In fact, I am still probably more loyal to UA. My opinion could not have been more neutral.
You said the DL bashing has gotten out of control and asked the mods to lock the thread.

That's far from a neutral opinion. Basically what you want is anyone who would "bash" DL ("bash" is up for interpretation, as always) to leave the DL forum and post elsewhere. You don't want any more negative posts about DL. So what would that leave? Rosy, positive, glowing posts about DL, presumably.

Get used to it. Whatever DL is to you, it obviously is not to a lot of other people and their opinions are just as valid as yours.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TheMoose
You said the DL bashing has gotten out of control and asked the mods to lock the thread.

That's far from a neutral opinion. Basically what you want is anyone who would "bash" DL ("bash" is up for interpretation, as always) to leave the DL forum and post elsewhere. You don't want any more negative posts about DL. So what would that leave? Rosy, positive, glowing posts about DL, presumably..
LOL I could careless what you think about Delta.

I go to forums to learn info and promos about a particular hotel or airline. For the most part, most forums are extremely helpful. Just take a look at the front page of the Delta forum and count how many threads there are currently bashing DL. There is NOTHING informative or useful about these threads.

If you are not happy, do something about it. Complaining 24/7 won't solve your problem.

p.s. Good luck finding a new home. Since you didn't like my suggestion of going to Continental, perhaps Southwest would be a good fit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.