Community
Wiki Posts
Search

best biz class seats on Delta 737-800?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
best biz class seats on Delta 737-800?

I've been upgraded (yay) on tomorrow's flight from Atlanta to Aruba (I'm 16th of 16 on the UG list for SEA-ATL ... boo). I switched my business seat to 1B because seatguru listed 1B and 1C as "green" seats on a Delta 737-800:

CLICK HERE for the seatguru map

But on Delta.com the seat map shows two un-numbered seats in front of 1A and 1B, where seatguru indicates a bulkhead. Both Delta and seatguru show a galley icon in front of 1C and 1D. I would normally prefer 1B so that my right elbow has more freedom, but if 1C has more space in front I'd rather switch.

Any experts know the exact config?

(I know I'm nit-picking, and I'll be perfectly happy to sit anywhere up front - as a lowly silver it doesn't happen all that often - I just want to make the most of it)
Old Oct 1, 2009, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA fallen Gold, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, Hertz #1 Gold
It's a closet

Seatexpert http://seatexpert.com/seatmap/142/De...oeing_737-800/ shows it as a closet. That's how I remember it on my last SAN-JFK transcon too.
Scott
Old Oct 1, 2009, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by wb9tio
Seatexpert http://seatexpert.com/seatmap/142/De...oeing_737-800/ shows it as a closet. That's how I remember it on my last SAN-JFK transcon too.
Scott
Hey Thanks! I'd always used seatguru and didn't know about SeatExpert. Looks like it has some extra info, which was helpful in my case ... "1A is probably the best seat on this plane if you want to sleep" - Good enough for me!

Thanks, Scott.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 2:58 pm

Programs: DL 1MM/DM, SPG Platinum, Pete's Brass Rail & Car Wash Beer Club
I was wondering the same thing earlier! I was upgraded on my SLC-LAX flight tomorrow night and was assigned 1B. The seat map on DL.com was unclear about what we now know is a closet!

Safe travels!

BoeingGuy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.