Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

An old NWA WP in this "New" Delta SkyMiles blended family... requests

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 1MM, AA, BA, National Emerald

My first post in this "NEW" Delta SkyMiles forum and I just want to request a few things:

Lets us old NWA people be who we are right now and please do not blame us for being frustrated with the "NEW" Delta at times. I HATE change and this is a BIG one for a guy who has been a NWA person since a kid flying overseas.

Please let us vent when we need to vent (if valid) and be happy when we are happy. Correct us when we need corrected as well.

Help us when we need help and answer us without blasting NWA or making fun of how we had it before. I know some old NWA people will make it a point to blast Delta in a negative way (I confess have in the past BUT in the old WP Forum) but now we have to deal together... but I pledge to deal with it as needed.

I will confess that it was my immediate goal to leave when I found out DL was taking over. I have never been a raving fan of DL and their operations. I have flown more DL metal this year and I am still 50/50 with operations and FF program changes.

The "NEW" Delta has a window of opportunity in the next few months to win me over. I am lucky that in my travels I do have a choice and that choice will be finalized by the end of the year.

Thanks for understanding!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.