Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: rrgg
Print Wikipost

BofA Premium Rewards card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by huge
...but using a ShopSafe number doesn't mess up the extra bonus points for travel & dining charges, does it?
Correct, the charges post exactly the same as charges to the regular card, including for BankAmeriDeals and bonus points.
huge likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 7:08 am

Can someone who has BofA Premium rewards business make a referral and get a bonus? If so, how can you do that?
Old Sep 4, 2018, 7:37 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Referral offers are listed here:

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

If there are no offers for a specific card it is likely that the card issuer does not have a referral program.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by Green_eyes
Can someone who has BofA Premium rewards business make a referral and get a bonus? If so, how can you do that?
I don't believe there is a business version of the Premium Rewards credit card.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 11:13 pm
bui

Is this card good to MS with and buy GCs?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 9:43 am
Original Poster

It's almost a year for this card. Anyone try calling for retention? Or anyone going to downgrade this card? BofA sent my wife a brochure that's it's almost her 1 year anniversary and why she should keep it. Lol
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:14 am

Can you have multiple of this card? I keep seeing it under pre-approval offer but I already have one.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 9:34 am

Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
Have they ever waived the initial annual fee for this? or anyone gotten a retention fee waiver? seems like it would be a decent enough card for the long term, especially when combined with a MerrillEdge transfer bonus for bringing assets over.
Old Sep 21, 2018, 7:39 am

Can someone confirm that they got both the Global Entry credit and the Airline Incidental credit? The website only listed one graphic seemingly for both categories so I wanted to make sure it was both and not a either situation.
Old Sep 21, 2018, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Fold0rDie
Can someone confirm that they got both the Global Entry credit and the Airline Incidental credit? The website only listed one graphic seemingly for both categories so I wanted to make sure it was both and not a either situation.
Yes, you receive both credits.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:42 pm

Programs: HHonors, TrueBlue, Delta SkyMiles, Hyatt Discoverist, Starwood Preferred Guest, American Airlines.
Originally Posted by gmangg
Sorry everyone! I called to see if I could get a Premium Rewards card issued as a Mastercard.....
Not really sure why you thought this was possible. The card never has been issued as a MasterCard branded product.

It seems like BoA is moving away from MasterCard and to Visa. Every card I've ever received from the (debit, Cash Rewards, Travel Rewards) have been Visa.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by mikesyr18
Not really sure why you thought this was possible. The card never has been issued as a MasterCard branded product.

It seems like BoA is moving away from MasterCard and to Visa. Every card I've ever received from the (debit, Cash Rewards, Travel Rewards) have been Visa.
There was a rumor that some BofA Travel Rewards cards were being issues as MasterCards. Since they are similar I thought it might work. I am not certain the rumor was even true thought.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 8:57 am

If I have the premium card (attached to a checking account with preferred rewards up and running) and I apply for the cash rewards card, do I need to do anything to get the cash rewards card to attach to my preferred rewards or will this happen automatically?
Old Oct 3, 2018, 9:05 am

The bonus for cash rewards happens when you redeem it into your checking account, there is nothing else you need to do than apply for the card.
Old Oct 6, 2018, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by mikesyr18
The Cash Rewards card I got last month is mastercard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.