Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Mar 11, 18, 11:11 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: philemer
Wiki Link
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the Red Button in the lower left corner of any post. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 1, 18, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
---------------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

Chase Hyatt:

-You’ll get 40,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you’ll get another 20,000 points after spending $6,000 total within the first (6) months.
-Free category 1-4 night each year; an additional night if you spend $15,000 during your anniversary year
-See application for full details
-$95/year

Chase Freedom:

-You'll get 15,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you'll get another 2,500 points after you add an authorized user and use that card, also within the first (3) months. No annual fee card.
-Quarterly category spending bonuses are great

Chase Freedom Unlimited:

-You’ll get 15,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you’ll get another 2,500 points after you add an authorized user and use that card, also within the first (3) months. No annual fee card.
-Awesome 1.5 points on EVERYTHING!

Chase Sapphire Preferred:

-You’ll get 50,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months
-Great travel protection
-2 x travel/dining
-No annual fee the first year, then $95/year

Chase Sapphire Reserve:

-You’ll get 50,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months
-Great travel protection
-3 x travel/dining
-$300 annual travel credit
-Many other benefits
-$450 annual fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred:

-You’ll get 80,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first (3) months.
-You’ll get 3x points for travel, shipping, internet, cable, and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines up to $150,000 in spend each card member year.
-$95 annual fee

Discover IT:

-$50 bonus when you sign up (first purchase within the first 3 months)
-5% cash back on rotating categories
-1% cash back on any other category
-See website for full details
Old Oct 4, 18, 7:48 pm

PM me if you want to use my referral: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=646389

Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- $800 bonus (80k pts) after you spend $5000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3% cash back (3x pts) for travel, shipping, internet/cable/phone services, and on advertising purchases
- 1% cash back (1x pts) on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee

Chase Sapphire Reserve (US)
- $500 bonus (50k pts) after you spend $4000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- $300 annual travel credit
- 3% cash back (3x pts) for travel and dining purchases
- Up to $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- Free Priority Pass Select membership for airport lounge access
- $450 annual fee (plus $75 for each authorized user)

Chase Sapphire Preferred (US)
- $500 bonus (50k pts) after you spend $4000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 2% cash back (2x pts) for travel and dining purchases
- No annual fee the first year then $95/year

Chase Freedom (US)
- $150 bonus (15k pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% cash back (5x pts) in bonus categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- No annual fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (US)
- 1.5% cash back (1.5x pts) on all purchases
- No annual fee

Discover It Card (US)
- $50 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Old Oct 6, 18, 6:39 pm

Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card receive 30k miles + additional 1,000 miles

Alaska Airlines VISA Signature Card
USA
$75 annual fee

The introductory offer features their famous companion fare: buy one round-trip ticket and get one for a companion for just the taxes and fees. Then, every year after, you’ll get a round-trip companion ticket from just $121 ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees starting at $22) which are good on Alaska Flights booked alaskaair.com. Earn 3 miles for every dollar spent on Alaska Airlines purchases.

By signing up you get 30,000 bonus miles contact me for an additional 1,000 miles!

*Enjoy perks like a free checked bag and complimentary upgrades.
*earn miles based on how much you fly, not just how much you spend.
*miles don’t expire! Just keep your account active
*if you’ve flown on Alaska Airlines within the last 11 months you can get credit for those miles.
Old Oct 8, 18, 9:07 pm

Programs: United, SWA
I need just 3 more referrals and I will earn the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Companion Pass!

Please PM me if interested.

Southwest Airlines Plus Card
40,000 points after you spend just $1000 in 3 months
Low annual fee - $69/year

Thanks for considering helping me!
Old Oct 10, 18, 2:10 am

Discover it student card!

Great card if you are in college and want a very convenient way to start credit!

If you apply, you get some really nice perks:
-$50 statement credit when you make your first purchase with the card
-1% cashback on all purchases you make on your card
-5% cashback on qualifying purchases, depending on the quarter cycle. (there are four quarters, and each quarter you get five percent cashback on a certain category that countless college students tend to make purchases from. These are not limited to gas, restaurants, groceries, online purchases etc.) This is a way better deal than what most other credit cards have to offer for students.
-0% APR for the first six months after you open your account, so you have some leeway to pay back your balance during this period if you cant do so immediately.
-You get $20 credit per school year if you maintain a 3.0 or higher. Helps if you are already a good student.
-Starting credit limit is usually $500, but they might give you up to $1000.

Old Oct 11, 18, 5:17 pm

Programs: United Airlines
Wink Credit Cards Refers

Hi all, I have some credit card refer offers listed below, PM me is you are interested. Thank you for your support!

• Get 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
  • 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases only.
  • Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
  • Get $150 bonus after spend $500 on spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
  • 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
  • Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on everything.
  • No annual fee.
Discover it (US)
  • Get a $50 Statement Credit when you make your first purchase within three months.

Last edited by Jeff Gu; Oct 11, 18 at 5:42 pm
Old Oct 12, 18, 11:25 am

Disney Visa No Annual Fee $200 Disney Gift card offer

Disney Visa is offering a $200 Disney Gift card after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

This is for the No Annual Fee Disney Visa Card.

This offer is available by referral only from current card holders.

Perks include discounts at the Disneystore and select restaurants in the parks, a private meet and greet with characters in Epcot and Hollywood Studios (had a wonderful time doing this with our little granddaughter!), advanced booking opportunities for Disney Visa holders and other advantages. For full list of perks, see Chase website.

If interested in a referral code, please send me a private message with your first name and email address to receive the link..

Can also refer for Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Hyatt card..
Old Oct 12, 18, 2:22 pm

Southwest Airlines Premier Card
40,000 points after you spend $1000 in 3 months
$99 / year annual fee
6,000 bonus points each year on card anniversary

PM for referral link.
Old Oct 17, 18, 6:21 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, AS, UA, WN; Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, SPG
Have referrals for the following US cards

Chase
Chase Sapphire Preferred, 50,000 UR for $4000 in 3 months
Chase World of Hyatt, 60,000 World of Hyatt Points for $6000 in 6 months (40,000 for $3000 in 3 months + 20,000 within 6 months)
Chase Ink Preferred, 80,000 UR for $5000 in 3 months
Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier, 80,000 points for $2,000 in 3 months.
Chase Southwest Premier, 40,000 points for $1000 in 3 months.

Discover
$50 after first purchase

PM for referral link (no personal details required)

Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 18, 18, 12:53 pm

Discover it

50 dollar statement credit upon approval and any purchase within 3 months.

5 percent cash back rotating categories. Oct to December is amazon and wholesale clubs. 1500 dollars limit. So 75 dollars cash back if you spend the 1500 in this 3 month period. But what is nice about this, is that buying gift cards are eligible, provided it is through the merchant listed in the rotating category. Example- 5 percent cash back is eligible if you buy a prepaid visa card purchased on Amazon.....or a subway gift card is eligible if purchased at Sams club. This is a great way to get around restrictions if the quarterly 5 percent categorys are not regularly places you shop at.

Also for the first year of owning this card you will get double cash back. So the 75 dollars of the quarterly category above will be matched at the end of the first year - 150 dollars. And then X that by 4. Up to 600 dollars cash back just on the rotating category alone.

But you also receive 1 percent cash back for every other purchase made using this card. And at the end of the first year, that too will be doubled.

You can save even more by redeeming your cash back bonus for various gift cards provided by discover. Last I checked, there were a few 20 dollars for 25 dollar gift card options. Most of them however were 45 for 50. But that's still an extra 10 percent savings

As you can see, lots of ways to save on this card. And also there is no annual fee on top of that and 0 percent Apr to start. Good to great credit however is recommended when applying for this card. And as a side note, this is a referral for the normal discover it application. this is not the application for the student discover it.

Thanks in advance, and pm me for referral. And if you have any questions, again feel free to pm me as well.
Old Oct 18, 18, 10:58 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
I have referral links available for the following:

NEW: Chase World of Hyatt (new card as of late June 2018)
- 40,000 Hyatt points after spending $3,000 in first 3 months
- 20,000 additional points after spending at least $6,000 total within the first 6 months
- 4x points when spending at Hyatt (plus the 5 base points per dollar that all WoH members receive, for a total of 9 points per dollar); 2x points at restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, airline tickets purchased direct from airline, local transit and commuting (including taxis, mass transit, tolls, and ride-share), and fitness club and gym memberships; 1x points for all other spending
- $95 annual fee, not waived first year, includes Discoverist status, free night at category 1-4 hotel each card anniversary plus a second free night at category 1-4 hotel if spend at least $15,000 on the card during cardmember year
- cardmembers receive 5 qualifying night credits toward elite status every year; plus, earn 2 additional qualifying night credits toward elite status after each $5,000 spent on the card

Chase United MileagePlus Explorer
- 40,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $2,000 in first 3 months
- 2x United miles when spending at United, restaurants, and hotels; 1x miles on all other spending
- $0 annual fee first year, then $95 annual fee; includes first checked bag free, 2 United Club passes each year, priority boarding, $100 Global Entry credit every 4 years, and 25% off in-flight purchases

Chase IHG Premier (new card)
- 80,000 IHG points after spending $2,000 in first 3 months
- 5,000 IHG points for adding an authorized user and making one purchase in first 3 months
- 10x points when spending at IHG; 2x points at restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores; 1x points all other spending
- $89 annual fee, not waived first year, includes Platinum Elite status, free night each card anniversary, fourth night free on award stays of 4 or more nights, and $100 Global Entry or TSA PRE credit every 4 years

Barclays JetBlue Plus
- 40,000 TrueBlue points after spending $1,000 within first 90 days
- 6x points at JetBlue, 2x points at restaurants and grocery stores, 1x points all other spending
- $99 annual fee, not waived first year, includes first checked bag free (note: easy to get at least half the annual fee waived by calling Barclays each year)

I'm at FlyerTalk all the time, so PM replies should be fast. Thanks.
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:58 pm

Please PM me if you need the referral link:

Chase Freedom (US)
- $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- No annual fee

Last edited by timlinty; Oct 19, 18 at 5:05 pm
Old Oct 19, 18, 5:02 pm

Hi all,

Ready for the Holiday shopping season? feel free to PM me if you need my referral link for cards below, I’m almost online all day, will provide my referral link to you super quick, thanks!

Chase Freedom (US)
- $25 bonus (2500 pts) after first purchase from authorized user in the first 3 months
- 5% cash back (5x pts) in bonus categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- No annual fee

- $25 bonus (2500 pts) after first purchase from authorized user in the first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back (1.5x pts) on all purchases
- No annual fee

Discover It Card (US)
- $50 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Old Oct 30, 18, 5:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hertz PC, IC Plat, Hilton Gold, Carlson Gold
I have the following to offer- send me a PM, no personal info needed I can send you a URL (or a link straight to email if you provide)

Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer40,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $2,000 in first 3 months
Chase Marriott Premier: 2 Free Nights (35K level and below)
Chase World of Hyatt, 60,000 World of Hyatt Points for $6000 in 6 months (40,000 for $3000 in 3 months + 20,000 within 6 months)
Chase Ink Preferred, 80,000 UR for $5000 in 3 months
Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier, 80,000 points for $2,000 in 3 months.
Old Oct 30, 18, 10:30 pm

Programs: None
  • $500 bonus (50k pts) after you spend $4000 on purchases in the first 3 months
  • $50 bonus (5k pts) after first purchase from authorized user in the first 3 months
  • 2% cash back (2x pts) for travel and dining purchases
  • 1% cash back (1x pts) on all other purchases
  • No foreign transaction fees
  • No annual fee the first year then $95/year

Search this Thread

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: