Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank-Taca/Avianca Lifemiles up to 40K miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Bank-Taca/Avianca Lifemiles up to 40K miles

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Has anyone else got the 20K point offer for converting?
Old May 3, 2016, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by The_Wrath_of_Khan
Unless I'm mistaken, there's no working application link.
Old May 3, 2016, 6:07 pm

http://www.lanpassvisa.com/credit/of...=38358&lang=en

30k bonus. The app loads, but I didn't click all the way through. If it even works and got approved, not sure what would happen. If you didn't meet the min spend until June or later, and the statement closes after July 1, would you still get LAN kms, or flexperks if the card has already been converted?
Old May 3, 2016, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by SammySpade
http://www.lanpassvisa.com/credit/of...=38358&lang=en

30k bonus. The app loads, but I didn't click all the way through. If it even works and got approved, not sure what would happen. If you didn't meet the min spend until June or later, and the statement closes after July 1, would you still get LAN kms, or flexperks if the card has already been converted?
That's Lan. The OP asked for Avianca.
Old May 3, 2016, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by UA Fan
That's Lan. The OP asked for Avianca.
ha sorry!
Old Jul 7, 2016, 4:42 pm

Received today:
We are excited to announce that we expect to launch new and improved Avianca LifeMiles credit cards in the coming months in the United States. These cards will provide qualifying members the chance to earn miles faster and to receive other benefits, which we currently expect will include:

Welcome Bonus of up to LM60.000 for purchases made within the first 90 days*
LM3 for every dollar spent on Avianca purchases
LM2 for every dollar spent at gas stations and grocery stores
LM1 for every dollar spent on all other purchases
Two 50% discounts on award tickets redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States
Free additional bag for travel between the United States and Central America
No foreign transaction fees
15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
Within a few days, your current Avianca LifeMiles U.S. BANK credit card will no longer be active. Please note that any miles you earn through your June statement closing date will be moved to your LifeMiles account and will be available to redeem. You will not lose the miles you´ve earned.

Expect to receive another email from us in the next few months as we finalize the terms and conditions of the new Avianca LifeMiles credit cards with the new participating bank, with more information and an invitation to apply for one of the new cards.

We look forward to sharing with you more details so stay tuned!
Please don't be a Chase card. Maybe BoA?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.