Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Continental Business MC Miles Posting Date

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.

Question regarding posting date for miles from a Chase Continental Business MC account. I’ve had many Chase United (personal and business) and Chase Priority Club accounts and for almost every one of those accounts the miles have posted to the appropriate program with 1-2 days of the statement closing date. I have a new Continental Business MC, the first statement closed on Dec 2 and indicates 25000 bonus points in addition to purchase points. These points have not yet credited to my OnePass account. I’ve already confirmed that Chase has the correct OP account #.

Is the timeframe for miles posting different for Continental or for a Continental Business card?

Thank you.

(I did research the forums for similar posts, I did not find anything.)
Old Dec 7, 2011, 2:05 pm

Programs: Lotz
Just got mine a couple months ago and points posted within a few days of statement closing.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:43 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, WOH
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Question regarding posting date for miles from a Chase Continental Business MC account. I’ve had many Chase United (personal and business) and Chase Priority Club accounts and for almost every one of those accounts the miles have posted to the appropriate program with 1-2 days of the statement closing date. I have a new Continental Business MC, the first statement closed on Dec 2 and indicates 25000 bonus points in addition to purchase points. These points have not yet credited to my OnePass account. I’ve already confirmed that Chase has the correct OP account #.

Is the timeframe for miles posting different for Continental or for a Continental Business card?

Thank you.

(I did research the forums for similar posts, I did not find anything.)
I opened a new Chase Continental Business MC and the first statement closed on December 1. The miles posted to my account last night. I checked at noon - no miles. I checked at approximately 5 p.m. - no miles. I checked again at approximately 8:30 p.m. -- all miles had posted. Hopefully, your miles will post tonight, like mine did last night. (All times are central.)
Old Dec 7, 2011, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
To the OP- I'd suggest sending a SM to Chase asking about the timing. I don't know why MC miles/points should post slower than Visas.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Thanks for all the replies. I did call once already, got the standard “4-6 weeks” reply. I’m expecting the same thing in reply to a secure message.

I didn’t notice initially due to a small balance but the miles from my UA Visa card posted 6 days after statement close this month as compared to the usual 1-2 days. I wonder if there has been some sort of change.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 10:03 am

Programs: many
I think its on the CO side

CO acct has not been updating for a long time. I think CO is the issue, and I fear that CO is really creating a mess that is going to take a long time to clean up. It is just my opinion, no facts to support it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.