Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CM to resume flights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2021, 4:12 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Smiles/GOL Diamond, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum
Quick report for my trip back to LIM in J cabin:
No lounge access in LIM (shame on Copa), confirmed at check-in that Copa do not want to participate in lounge contract.
LIM-PTY : was alone in the J cabin and was offered a box while sleeping. Content of the box : 1 bottle of water, 1 fruit salad, 1 kind of brioche sandwich with cheese and what appeared to be chicken. Service was at its minimum but crew was ok.
PTY-GRU : Cabin was half empty at OLCI but as Copa gives upgrade to whoever we ended fully packed. Here is a pic of the lunch, more main cabin snack than what can you expect from J product. I asked for a cafe at the end of my gourmet lunch, answer was negative due to health measures. 20min later, crew was at galley helping them coffee... what can you say .

In a nutshell, still a terrible experience with Copa in J, which is going to last until end of pandemic and new 737 Max fully entering in service.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 8:26 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Yolow
Quick report for my trip back to LIM in J cabin:
No lounge access in LIM (shame on Copa), confirmed at check-in that Copa do not want to participate in lounge contract.
LIM-PTY : was alone in the J cabin and was offered a box while sleeping. Content of the box : 1 bottle of water, 1 fruit salad, 1 kind of brioche sandwich with cheese and what appeared to be chicken. Service was at its minimum but crew was ok.
PTY-GRU : Cabin was half empty at OLCI but as Copa gives upgrade to whoever we ended fully packed. Here is a pic of the lunch, more main cabin snack than what can you expect from J product. I asked for a cafe at the end of my gourmet lunch, answer was negative due to health measures. 20min later, crew was at galley helping them coffee... what can you say .

In a nutshell, still a terrible experience with Copa in J, which is going to last until end of pandemic and new 737 Max fully entering in service.
Can I order that sandwich on Uber Eats?? All kidding aside I think Copa has quietly started running the MAX on PTY-SFO as I have noticed on Flightradar24. So not sure if they are offering closer to Pre Covid service on that route at least you have the lie-flat seat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.