Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Some help required - not able to view reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2020, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

So, I had my LAX-HAV flight in November. Due to the CoVid19 situation I had received an email saying I could change the date without any penalties so I changed it to December. I received the confirmation email etc. and the Reservation code was the same but I wasn't able to pull the new flight using it, the agent told me that it may show up later. A few hours go by and I check again and it's the same thing - I call Copa and speak to an agent and he confirms that everything about my flight is confirmed, dates, flights etc. He told me I would not be able to view the reservation on the website since it was a manual override.

I do have the confirmation email and the 2nd agent verified the dates/flights on his own without me providing the info so it does look like it was made but I am a bit confused why it can't be pulled up on the website. When I put in my reservation code and last name it says the reservation cannot be found. Is this normal?

btw, this just happened today but I will check again on Monday. I just find it odd that the website is unable to display the changed reservation.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 5:53 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
I wouldn't be too concerned about this. If you make any changes to a reservation, the whole thing locks up and you cannot make anymore changes on the "Manage My Booking" page. Since you changed dates etc, I can see that its trying to look up the previous instance, which doesn't exist and then gives back an error that nothing exists (or to enter the correct name/booking ID)
k374 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.