Website issues

Old Dec 22, 15, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Website issues

Anyone else experiencing trouble logging into their ConnectMiles account? I tried different browsers with the same result of being unable to log into my account. Other information is inaccessible as well such as inability to find local ConnectMiles customer service numbers, etc.
Old Dec 22, 15, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
I just logged with no problem

I just logged into my acct with no problem but they must have been having problems because this message is on the webpage

Notice

We apologize for the inconvenience, ConnectMiles is presenting technical difficulties. We are working to solve the issues as quickly as possible.
Old Dec 22, 15, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by rrohio View Post
I just logged into my acct with no problem but they must have been having problems because this message is on the webpage

Notice

We apologize for the inconvenience, ConnectMiles is presenting technical difficulties. We are working to solve the issues as quickly as possible.
Yeah, it is working just fine now. They definitely fixed the issue.
Old Dec 28, 15, 9:06 am

Anyone else experiencing any website issues this morning? I am unable to log in, view existing reservations, or even do a simple flight search. I am showing an error page that says "We’re sorry. We’re unable to process this transaction. Please try again later."
Old Dec 28, 15, 10:43 am

Looks like they have now acknowledged it on their home page:

"Thank you for visiting copa.com. Our purchase functions, reservations and Manage your booking currently will be undergoing maintenance. Please contact our Reservations Center for further assistance."
Old Nov 21, 17, 9:50 am

Programs: UA Gold, CM nada
Seems the "manage your reservations" while being logged in is down. This means when checking in you have to enter your data manually instead of having it on file. I can still access pending reservations, you just have to enter your booking code and last name.
Old Dec 8, 17, 6:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, CM nada
Copaair.com is in disaster mode. It doesn't recognize any account data, including elite status. So, booking a new flight it won't:
autofill name data
recognize an Elite Member, and tries to charge for "premium" seats in economy
pull up credit card data

And at check-in it can't auto-fill passport data at check-in.

Search this Thread