Wiki Posts
Search

Y Class - Middle Seat Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Y Class - Middle Seat Bonus

No complaint here but a positive comment:

I had a trip IAH-CLE on Monday. Didn't book until Friday so it was a full Y ticket. Plane so full that I couldn't get a seat assignment until Sunday's .com check-in and then it was a middle seat.

I remembered something about bonus points if you were stuck in a middle seat in coach - couldn't find it though but I saved my boarding pass and figured I would investigate it later.

Lo and behold, 2500 bonus points for this show up in my account - before the actual flight was recorded. A good job by CO rather than having to argue with them after the fact.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 3:33 pm

Programs: BMI Silver, UA MP, OnePass
So every pax that get stuck in a middle seat gets 2500 bonus miles credit to their accoutnt *automatically*?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jackthebox
So every pax that get stuck in a middle seat gets 2500 bonus miles credit to their accoutnt *automatically*?
Only passengers on full-fare tickets.

From http://www.continental.com/web/en-US.../services.aspx

#

"No Middle Seat" Guarantee: To ensure a comfortable flight we'll guarantee that you receive a window or aisle seat in Economy Class if you are not upgraded to the front cabin when you purchase a full fare on Continental Airlines and Continental Micronesia operated flights. We're so committed to this guarantee; we'll automatically reward our OnePass members with 2,500 OnePass miles if they do sit in a middle seat.

OnePass members traveling on non-discounted domestic fare basis codes starting with A8/D8/Y8/YA3 and ticketed in A/D/Y class of service and non-discounted international fare basis codes starting with J/D/Z/C/A/Y and ticketed in J/D/Z/C/A/Y class of service qualify for the "No Middle Seat" Guarantee. The sole and exclusive remedy for Continental's failure to provide a window or aisle Economy seat is receiving 2,500 bonus miles. A maximum of 2,500 bonus miles may be earned per one-way flight itinerary. Continental may terminate this offer at any time without notice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.