Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Is there anyway to transfer Onepass miles into another miles program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Is there a way to convert Onepass miles into any other program, like Delta? Just curious..I have almost 20k miles I forgot about and I would like to move them into something useful, if possible. Also, is it possible to transfer them to a family member if not convert them?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 11:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You can do both. Check the FAQ sticky for info on transferring them to another OP member - there is a charge that may make it cost-prohibitive. To transfer them to a different program check out www.webflyer.com/programs/mileage_converter.

S.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Awesome. Thank you.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Most likely it is not worth the effort.

If you convert these to DL Skymiles, it will be cumbersome because you need two conversions, and you will be diluted from 200000 to 4000 points ... less than 1/6 of a ticket!

You're better off adding another 5000 miles through either a flight or from American Express, etc., which would give you a free ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.