Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

What happened to TATL AF reward availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happened to TATL AF reward availability?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, HH Gold, Avis First
Unhappy What happened to TATL AF reward availability?

Searching random dates and US gateways and no TATL AF reward flights are coming up when search on CO.com. A few weeks ago availability was great, and now nada. Even BOS, SEA, and PHL - which had great availability before - are only showing CO, NW and DL flights TATL. AF flights in other markets are showing up (European connections showing good availability still). Are the reward seats really gone or is this just a bug in the website (maybe a result of the O/X reward bucket problem noted earlier)?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 7:29 pm

I hope they pulled it until they debug it. It was so screwed up as far as showing J class available and then throwing you into Y on the AF segment. You'd pay 50K eachway so you could end up in Y TATL and only get F on the domestic segment.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Probably.

Use nwa.com in the meantime, and call in your request.

Maybe CO could poach some of NWA's programmers. Their site is fairly solid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.