Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Presidents Club Rates Increasing

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2010, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, National Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, AMTRAK
Mine expires end of July, but I'm glad to say because I wanted to get the 20 mileathon points for renewal, I renewed earlier this month, so at least I won't get hit with the 50.00 increase this year at least....
Old May 16, 2010, 5:33 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1P, Hilton HHonors Gold, Priority Club Gold, Delta member, Continental Member
Just pointing out that an across the board jump - like the $50 increase for all one-year memberships, whether you're standard or plat - means the elites pay proportionately more for the increase than the non-elites.

Of course, this is because the baseline is lower for the elites, but (as I figure the numbers) the percentage increases are:

Platininum - 15% increase ($50 from a $325 current).

Gold - 14% ($50 from $350 current).

Silver - 12.5% ($50 from $400 current).

Standard - 12% ($50 from 425 current).

The numbers work much the same for the other across the board increases (such as the $75 across the board increase for 3 year memberships).

Non-elites - rejoice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.