Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using a Y upgrade? (formerly MyUpgrade)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2008, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by rkkwan
Really? Well, I found one in the seat pocket once... But well, since I never fly Y or H anyways, it doesn't really matter.
Really! I don't fly Y or H either.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 3:43 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
My non-elite son received one when he did not get an upgrade with Full Y ticket. My husband have flown in the back with Full Y ticket never received one. He is either silver or gold depending on the year. The certificate is only good for 120 days and non-transferable.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 3:45 pm
RNE

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
I have...never received an email like this. How does one qualify for this?
One must be a hominid mammal; you're a mustelid mammal.
Old May 1, 2008, 1:36 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
I knew it was too good to be true.

I booked an H fare then went to the myupgrade webpage. When I put the info in, I got an error and was told to call ESD.

I called ESD and after 20 min, they came back and said myupgrade certificates are only for non-elites and I could not use it.

No where on the information does it say its for non-elites and its not my fault that the computer put it on my BP.

So it ended with them giving my number to customer care and like always customer care took the info and did nothing about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.