Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Wiped Out!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2007, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by xyzzy
It was lost long ago during a FlyerTalk software upgrade. If you were to start another one...
I think J.Edward has already taken care of it for me.
Old Oct 24, 2007, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by CO 1E
Your post count is 2222. Make a wish.
I'm still waiting for the Pony that Mark Bergsrud promised with the CO Presidential Plus Visa promotional materials
Old Nov 2, 2007, 10:31 am

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
CalUniHound Revamps their domestic hybrid 727/Bus Fleet!

New flagship of the domestic air & roadways of CalUniHound!
Old Nov 2, 2007, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Ha -- that's the Vaca 2
Old Nov 20, 2007, 7:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, Mariott, Hertz Presidents Circle
Well, I just logged into OP to check in for a flight today and....NOTHING! No miles, no Elite Status, no Travel Club credits, no futute reservations. I about soiled myself till I remembered this thread. Hopefully everything will magically re-appear soon.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 9:26 am

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
Originally Posted by COmciUA
Well, I just logged into OP to check in for a flight today and....NOTHING! No miles, no Elite Status, no Travel Club credits, no futute reservations. I about soiled myself till I remembered this thread. Hopefully everything will magically re-appear soon.

Anyone who has or will potentially soil themselves is the target market for ConUniHound!
Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:07 am

Halleluia

Originally Posted by OutOfOffice
Anyone who has or will potentially soil themselves is the target market for ConUniHound!
And then it was all worth it. Months and years of this thread sinking into the abyss of FT archive, but finally resurrected for this one joke! I laughed, there is a God.

Thank you OutOfOffice.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 3:48 am

Programs: CO Plat & MP 1K
Originally Posted by COmciUA
So it happened to me this morning as well! I'm header to europe Wednesday, has ConUniHound worked out container transport option?
Old Mar 28, 2009, 6:07 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by rlbmorton
So it happened to me this morning as well! I'm header to europe Wednesday, has ConUniHound worked out container transport option?
Yes, but it has not been completely worked out. All containers going overseas will be transported by UPS trucks. UPS is a subsidiary of ConUniHound.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:55 am

Programs: UA-1K w/2MM & lifetime U-Club; Marriott-Lifetime Titanium; IHG-Diamond; National-Exec. Elite
Thank you FT!

I wasn't a FT member when this thread started but I was poking around today and found it bumped to the top so I started reading from the beginning. Thank you everyone for making my Saturday a whole lot funnier!! )
Old Mar 28, 2009, 12:00 pm

Programs: Nothing - I'm useless!
Originally Posted by rlbmorton
I claim responsibility for today's website weirdness. I wrote CO a "why can't i buy my upgrade online" note (a known website bug) late this past week and today the function is restored. I forced them to hit the reset button - sorry for any soiled pants.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 4:03 am

hahaha

I'm generally a lurker over on the UA board but came over here seeking some info on PC. I must say.... this thread made my day!!

Cheers! :-)
Old Jan 29, 2010, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: PWP Postmaster General, :rolleyes: Sapphire, UA GS, and Marriott Plat
OnePass Number: XKXXXXXX
Mileage Balance: 0

OnePass Elite Level: Non-Elite
Year to Date Elite Miles: 0
Year to Date Elite Points: 0
Old Jan 29, 2010, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Ditto!

I'm melting, I'm melting! Aaaaaghhhhhh!
Old Jan 29, 2010, 9:49 am

Programs: UA 2MM Plat, AA Exec Plat, SPG Plat
it has to be a system problem. i can't even log-in... gives me an error saying call the onepass service center.
i tried calling them AND the automated line, but all circuits are busy. after a few tries, it dumped me to the main continental line.

my guess is a system went down and now the call center is flooded with calls of people wondering what's up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.