Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Wiped Out!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:09 am

Programs: united airlines
NO-ONE has Lost "One-Pass" Mileage

Whoever posted that stupid Statement that Continental and UA have merged is BOGUS. Also, no one has lost their "One-Pass" mileage in their accounts. Continental's website has BEEN REDESIGNED and several "bugs" are being worked out. To find out your current and correct "One-Pass" mileage balance, CALL reservations and they will give you the updated information.

I work for US Airways at DFW and have many friends down at Continental, where I checked this informtion, because I still have my "One Pass" mileage.

Dale
US Airways/DFW
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by airforcevet123
Whoever posted that stupid Statement that Continental and UA have merged is BOGUS. Also, no one has lost their "One-Pass" mileage in their accounts. Continental's website has BEEN REDESIGNED and several "bugs" are being worked out. To find out your current and correct "One-Pass" mileage balance, CALL reservations and they will give you the updated information.

I work for US Airways at DFW and have many friends down at Continental, where I checked this informtion, because I still have my "One Pass" mileage.

Dale
US Airways/DFW
Wait for it......
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:10 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by CO 1E
Yeah - I just bought a DCA-CLE-SFO Z fare and the DCA-CLE segment is on a Greyhound. Good news, though - CO has installed check-in kiosks at Greyhound terminals so that we don't have to wait in the Greyhound elite lines to check bags.
I hope you left enough time to make the connection is CLE, the greyhound arrivals in CLE is at the E concourse, so you'll have to walk the 20 minutes to D, and then another 10 to get to your gate in C.
The good news is that unlike in D, there's a small underused P-Club in Concourse E...
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:12 am

Programs: UA GS
Whoever posted that stupid Statement that Continental and UA have merged is BOGUS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:16 am

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
Thanks the the recent merger with Continental Airlines (CAL), Greyhound is proud to be the only domestic bus line offering not only the opportunity to earn points in the air and on the ground, but to provide the luxuries bus travelers expect, including meals at mealtimes (Truck Stops) as well as pillows and blankets (rifled from someones bags).

In addition, Elite Greyhound riders as well as former Continental elite earn the opportunity to upgrade to Row 1, also know as Greyhound Purebreed Class.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by ctownflyer
I hope you left enough time to make the connection is CLE, the greyhound arrivals in CLE is at the E concourse, so you'll have to walk the 20 minutes to D, and then another 10 to get to your gate in C.
The good news is that unlike in D, there's a small underused P-Club in Concourse E...
I was able to snag elite seating on Greyhound (bulkhead, right behind the driver) so that should give me a head start. Unlike the old version of co.com, the new website lets you reserve the left bulkhead seats if you're elite (unlike 1A on ERJs, which was just a regular, non-elite seat). I think I'll make it.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:49 pm

Any word on whether ConUniHound will bring back service to Ellington Field in Houston?
Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:55 pm

Programs: 1K, Hertz Five Star

Dale
US Airways/DFW
I have this great bridge in Brooklyn I'm selling - want to buy it? By the way, I heard it connects directly to a piece of land in Florida some other chap here was selling!

Old Aug 10, 2006, 1:32 pm

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by ctownflyer
Are they using an EMB-145 as the gate shuttle?
Old Aug 10, 2006, 2:04 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
An upgrade for elites on the Greyhound segment would be a seat that is not next to the lav. and the person next to you will have all of their teeth.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 2:09 pm

Programs: CO One Pass, Lifetime PC, 1/5 to 1M
Don't forget that Greyhound mostly will be running minvans out of CLE.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 2:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Cupertino

....and don't forget the new RV and double wide trailer terminal at Bush!

I understand Larry (the cable man, not Kellner) has been spotted there.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 2:52 pm

Programs: Fly Amtrak, Go Greyhound! I'm often wrong but always sincere.
Originally Posted by Cupertino
I hate those Barbie Buses!
Old Aug 10, 2006, 3:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
The main question here should be "Does Greyhound offer Elite Access boarding privelges?"
Old Aug 10, 2006, 3:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, United LT Silver

Dale
US Airways/DFW
Then I guess you haven't heard the news yet. CoUnited, in a hostile takeover, took control today of US Airways and announced plans to immediately close their DFW operations. With the Greyhound merger, all Dallas passengers will be bussed to IAH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.