Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO award question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

CO award question

I am trying to book a round-trip award with one stop-over using the multi-city option at co.com, I have already validated each segment as available by using one-way option, but somehow putting the 3 segment together (outbound: A->B, inbound: B->C->A), the system does not display the last segment (C->A) in the schedule I need as even an option (regardless whether it is Saver/Regular, it is just NOT there in the table shown). Would it work if I call the reservation helpdesk and provide exactly the segments in the schedule that I want? Will they be able to pick the segment by the exact flight and put together to see whether the system take it?

Thanks!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by susieling
I am trying to book a round-trip award with one stop-over using the multi-city option at co.com, I have already validated each segment as available by using one-way option, but somehow putting the 3 segment together (outbound: A->B, inbound: B->C->A), the system does not display the last segment (C->A) in the schedule I need as even an option (regardless whether it is Saver/Regular, it is just NOT there in the table shown). Would it work if I call the reservation helpdesk and provide exactly the segments in the schedule that I want? Will they be able to pick the segment by the exact flight and put together to see whether the system take it?

Thanks!
You can certainly call and have them book the entire itinerary for you. Another option is to book as much as you can online. For example, book the A -> B and B -> C. Hold the reservation. Then call in to have them add the C -> A segment.

I am not sure if you will be charged a fee for the telephone booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.