Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

continental.com updated this weekend (8:00pm 12/2 through 5:00am 12/5)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

continental.com updated this weekend (8:00pm 12/2 through 5:00am 12/5)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 am

Earlier this morning my lifetime flight miles showed less than 10,000 (way wrong), now it shows close to 300,000 which may be correct.

Was the lifetime flight miles information on co.com prior to this software update? I don't remember as I am primarily a UAMP person.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, TK Elite
Originally Posted by SamDC
Earlier this morning my lifetime flight miles showed less than 10,000 (way wrong), now it shows close to 300,000 which may be correct.

Was the lifetime flight miles information on co.com prior to this software update? I don't remember as I am primarily a UAMP person.
I believe so, and my number looks correct (I'm pretty sure because the number is exactly the same as Elite Miles as I joined OP this year).
Old Dec 7, 2011, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MtRoot
Don't know if this is related, but I couldn't ticket an award reservation online this morning (I went through the process and received an confirmation email but it didn't have flight info; the reservation still had the "purchase" link).

I called the international reservations several hours later and apparently the agent was able to take care of that (it now shows the usual "thank you for choosing Continental..." message). It's not actually ticketed yet, but perhaps the queue is still long?
This is normal/unrelated. CO never tickets instantly when you book.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, TK Elite
Originally Posted by mduell
This is normal/unrelated. CO never tickets instantly when you book.
I understand that they don't ticket instantly, but shouldn't it be possible to ticket without calling?
Anyway, it was eventually ticketed ~6 hours after the call (longest lag in my experience) so I'm happy.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 6:08 pm

Can anybody confirm if there is still a delay in credit card mileage postings.

I have a CO card with a statement date of the 2nd, and I usually never got miles after the 6th, and I still haven't gotten mine from last month.

possible?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 7:57 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, QR Gold, IHG Gold
My Elite Points is back to normal, but my miles from Dec 2 still hasn't been posted
Old Dec 9, 2011, 9:59 am

My CO miles from the 7th have posted but my UA flights from last weekend haven't posted yet.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
My award redeposit for a ticket change in Mid November has not posted yet. Are they still having computer issues ?
Old Dec 9, 2011, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by hyho61
My award redeposit for a ticket change in Mid November has not posted yet. Are they still having computer issues ?
No. Sounds like a follow up call is in order. If they say they've been having problems lately, gently remind them that you requested the redeposit a couple weeks before the issues.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by sillypainter
Can anybody confirm if there is still a delay in credit card mileage postings.

I have a CO card with a statement date of the 2nd, and I usually never got miles after the 6th, and I still haven't gotten mine from last month.

possible?
My statement closed 4 Dec, Chase shows that 30,010 reward miles earned (new account). As of just now, they still haven't shown up in CO.

I also signed up for E-Miles under CO last month and haven't gotten the 100 mile bonus just for signing up. I'm trying to do all the partners bonuses before the merge in case they lose any of them.

By contrast, the My Points bonus for UA showed up after a couple weeks (probably a monthly sweep) and my credit card miles for US showed up less than 24 hours after statement closed.

I am getting a bit worried as I also want to use Continental.com cruises to book a 2 night repo (Status run on Princess) and they promise 1500 miles for booking plus double bonus for using the CO Mastercard and I am worried they might not come through. Cruise is in March 2012.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.