Wiki Posts
Search

E+ for CO elites is live!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 2:11 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LTT, Hyatt Exp, AA 1MM, UA Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Did you call UA directly (and possibly get the...less experienced agents), or did you call CO and get transferred to the UA elite line? The latter seems a wiser course for both parties these days.
UA directly. I thought about calling CO, but UA PNR/UA flights, etc. CO would just have served as a transfer mechanism, but that likely would have been faster in hind sight.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by wizzy
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but this is still an issue. Called in twice today looking for a CSR who could understand that a CO Plat is eligible for E+. Both times the agents insisted that I had to pay for E+, and the second argued with me when I asked for a supervisor (I hung up after waiting on hold awhile for the first agent's supervisor). In the end the second agent did figure out that she was mistaken, but I then had to prompt for the upgrade to be submitted as well.
Were you not able to select E+ seats on united.com? And what was the issue that resulted in you needing to manually request an upgrade?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.