Wiki Posts
Search

Berlin Tempelhof THF Mini-Do 27./28.9.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2008, 10:03 am

Programs: LH HON, BMI gold
Originally Posted by steffen0212
Now I've uploaded Martin's pics.
You can find them here with all the other pics.
Thanks Steffen ^ And whoever might be interested in watching, here are the links of some of my movies taken during that time - enjoy

Lounge THF
THF Terminal to Takeoff
MHG Landing to Terminal
MHG Takeoff
THF approaching, landing to terminal building
THF Do328
THF view from the roof
Old Oct 12, 2008, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH
Thumbs up Thank you all for that nice weekend

Using this way, I want to say thank you to my fellow FT'lers, that followed an idea of airoli, that I took up again and put to the FT.

It was an unforgettable weekend, meeting nice people and getting experiences that might not be available end of the month anymore.

During that weekend, I thought, it is not possible to top that experience, only to find out, that it is possible.

It is a shame that Tempelhof will be closed for public transport End of the month.

But, in a couple of years, we will visit BBI and remember, how Schnefeld looked like.
Old Oct 12, 2008, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by chumbawumba
Using this way, I want to say thank you to my fellow FT'lers, that followed an idea of airoli, that I took up again and put to the FT.

It was an unforgettable weekend, meeting nice people and getting experiences that might not be available end of the month anymore.

During that weekend, I thought, it is not possible to top that experience, only to find out, that it is possible.

It is a shame that Tempelhof will be closed for public transport End of the month.

But, in a couple of years, we will visit BBI and remember, how Schnefeld looked like.
You're absolutly right!^

And I'm looking forward for the first BBI (Mini-)Do.
Old Oct 12, 2008, 2:36 pm

Programs: LH Sen, SPG Platinium, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by steffen0212

And I'm looking forward for the first BBI (Mini-)Do.
Add me to the "maybe-list"
Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:08 am
Original Poster

This guy is also interested.
SwanlakeFTL, are you well again?

Last edited by chumbawumba; Oct 28, 2008 at 5:27 pm Reason: Changed it, because it was red as being racist. Sorry to disturb any feelings.
Old Oct 21, 2008, 10:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, A3 Silver
Originally Posted by chumbawumba
This not to white (weisse??) guy is also interested.
SwanlakeFTL, are you well again?
Hi Chumbawumba, just getting off the plane from the US, after two very relaxing weeks of holidays ... So, yes, I am well again, thanks for asking

Oh, and as I had said, US Airways is survivable&flyable, though food quite inedible, but the smoothest landing ever with such a big bird (US701 in Munich this morning).
Old Oct 28, 2008, 6:16 am
Original Poster

NZZ comment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.