Fourth Annual PBI-FLL Meet: Oct 26-28, 2007

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fourth Annual PBI-FLL Meet: Oct 26-28, 2007

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2007, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Careful how you tap your feet around airports, especially if you ever pass through MSP.
Why? Have strange things happened to you?
Old Oct 30, 2007, 5:37 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
Wow, that's really funny!^
Originally Posted by aucarol
We sure laughed when we saw it!!

W-T-F dude??? How did you slip that one over the probate office???

^ Love it!
Thanks!! Glad to know my personalized tag can entertain some people

And I got lucky

Actually I may not own the tag any longer. Might change to something else soon.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
Tap your feet for just a bit longer....may be tomorrow before I get them posted. But I will get them posted!! (And then boy, Alysia's secret will then be out for the world to see!! She will suffer the wrath of the mighty Cholula!!! )
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by Abby
Why? Have strange things happened to you?
That is distinctly possible. After utilizing MSP (Larry Craig's favorite connecting airport) countless times, I did very recently stay in a gay-friendly hotel. Hmm.

Originally Posted by Traveller
I frequent the little girls' room, the the little boys' room.
ACDC?
Old Oct 30, 2007, 7:55 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Wow, what fun that was! Kudos and thanks to the organizers who put in so much time and effort to pull this together.

Great to meet so many of you and to see some FTers I met at the 2005 PBI-FLL Do again.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the peace accords worked out by Dovster and Beyflyer in the space of 15 minutes. Rumor has it a Nobel Peace Prize could be an option if their recommendations come to fruition. Will you two peacemongers publish the recommendations/agreement you reached on Flyertalk for everyone to read?

P.S. Punki - don't forget to PM your shipping address.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 4:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so much fun. Sorry that there wasn't more time to really inteact with everybody.

It was great to meet you (although briefly) [b]Beyflyer[b]. I guess we will just have to come to Beruit to reallly have a chance to talk. Are you hosting a party anytime soon?

It was wonderful to seet you again (although briefly) Dovster. We will most definitely love to return to Isreal if you ever decide to host another party there.

Thank you very much, Lon, for the beautiful little purse. It will be the perfect accessory for my spring and summer outfits. I have shoes and a hat that work exactly. Also many thanks to the person (I know I knew, but now can't remember--I also rarely remember breakfast) who provided the travel accessory bag. I particularly love the small bottles for shampoo and conditioner. I already have them in my travel ziplock, with my new 3 oz can of hair spray that braefoot so generously brought me from Scotland. Do you think, Cholula that you can come up with 3 oz bottles of hot sauce?

Also many thanks to all of you who were concerned about my lost bracelet and happy that I found it. As Hunki says, "it is just stuff", but I have had it a long time and love it very much. It is also one of the pieces of jewelry that I own that my daughter also loves, borrows for special occasions, and looks forward to owning and passing on to her daughter someday, so I was very relieved to find it.

Sorry I didn't take any pictures this year. My photosite host company closed down, and, while I have currentlly saved my pictures to Snapfish, I really don't like the site, and am not sure right now what to do with them on a long-term basis. I am open for ideas.

I am so sorry Randy that you couldn't make it. You were very much missed by all.

Looking forward to next year.

p.s. pbjag--you have a PM
Old Oct 31, 2007, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Carol, I am waiting patiently for your pictures. tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap (that's my foot), lol.
Originally Posted by Abby
Tappity tap tap tappity tap tap. That's me and Traveller both. We're getting into a rhythm and all, but we really came over to see the pics.
Originally Posted by aucarol
Tap your feet for just a bit longer....may be tomorrow before I get them posted. But I will get them posted!!
It's tomorrow and I'm still tapping.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 4:50 pm
In Memoriam

It's tomorrow and I'm still tapping.
in an airport restroom?
Old Oct 31, 2007, 5:16 pm

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
Okay, yes, I'm blonde, but I swear this is not operator error!! I've been trying to load these pics up to a photo sharing site and it isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to keep plugging away until my son gets home, and then I'll have him do it....I know your feet are getting tired!!
Old Oct 31, 2007, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by underpressure
in an airport restroom?
Madly tapping where no girl has tapped before!
Old Oct 31, 2007, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by underpressure
in an airport restroom?
No, in my dark home office..... remember?
Old Oct 31, 2007, 6:22 pm

Programs: DL, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont
Originally Posted by Punki
Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so much fun. Sorry that there wasn't more time to really inteact with everybody.

Also many thanks to the person (I know I knew, but now can't remember--I also rarely remember breakfast) who provided the travel accessory bag. I particularly love the small bottles for shampoo and conditioner. I already have them in my travel ziplock, with my new 3 oz can of hair spray that braefoot so generously brought me from Scotland. Do you think, Cholula that you can come up with 3 oz bottles of hot sauce?
You are welcome! The small bottles can be found in a store that carries backpacking items. I thought travel items were so appropriate. Also, the assortment of mini Tupperware containers are always popular.

Have you tried on the Green Bay Packers Cheesehead bracelet? I am glad it went to someone who appreciates jewelry. (the regular cheesehead was just too large to carry on the airplane) dawn

Last edited by abelscc; Oct 31, 2007 at 6:52 pm
Old Oct 31, 2007, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL, AA
I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures. I'm looking forward to Carol's pictures (but I understand the delay - note mine haven't been posted, either).
However, I'm really looking forward to THE picture. Having been granted the special privilege of taking THE picture, shouldn't it be posted by now?
Old Oct 31, 2007, 6:53 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by scoow
However, I'm really looking forward to THE picture. Having been granted the special privilege of taking THE picture, shouldn't it be posted by now?
Canarsie is in the midst of his Great Adventure, aka a 30K Mileage Run with a stop at yet another DO and with very limited access to a computer. He'll return home somewhere around the 6th or 7th of November.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 6:54 pm
In Memoriam

No, in my dark home office..... remember?
No, I don't remember the dark office. I do remember you playing with the stress balls.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.