Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Birthday N830MH

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2008, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Hi again,

I have something for you from DL employees were invited me to the Crown Room for wishing me a nice happy birthday yesterday. It was came from FLL. Here it is:

This is my birthday cake. Its look absolutely beautifully for wishes me a nice happy birthday.

This is me while I am talking with my cousin on my cell phone. She lives in Boca Raton. She came by to says hello to me for wishing me a nice happy birthday to me.

This is me & my friends who work at DL in FLL.

Thanks all! Enjoyed some of those photos for my celebration birthday yesterday.

Regards
Old Aug 16, 2008, 6:02 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Wow! Great photos. You were a Birthday VIP!!!
Old Aug 16, 2008, 8:53 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

Great photos. Happy to know that DL recognizes a great SM and honored you on your 30th Birthday. Thanks for sharing the photos.^
O2K
Old Aug 16, 2008, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by obscure2k
Great photos. Happy to know that DL recognizes a great SM and honored you on your 30th Birthday. Thanks for sharing the photos.^
O2K
Thanks, Vilma. That was my pleasurable from you. It was great time to visits see my friends at FLL. I didn't enough time to leave from gate area at FLL. Because I am stayed at the gate once I am returns back home to PHX. I will continues where I am fly for next available trip.

Also, I am now to became Silver Medallion again but, I checking from SkyMiles accounts was came in today. IT was very quick to gave me Silver Elite again. Thanks again. Goodnight.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 7:43 pm

Wow, 30, a trip to Sunny Florida, and DL Silver! Happy Birthday
Old Aug 17, 2008, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PHLbuddy
Wow, 30, a trip to Sunny Florida, and DL Silver! Happy Birthday
Thanks!
Old Aug 21, 2008, 5:01 pm

Programs: UA Nothing, SPG Gold
Nice pictures! Happy birthday.
Old Aug 28, 2008, 7:53 am

Programs: DL3MM,"Lifetime" GM,FC; Marriott PLT Emeritus; Hertz 5*, Retired USAF Fighter Pilot
Happy Belated Birthday!

Been out of the country - hope you had a great birthday.

I always enjoy your posts, please keep them coming. You have a great perspective, not often found on this board.
Old Aug 30, 2008, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oldflyingcolonel
Been out of the country - hope you had a great birthday.

I always enjoy your posts, please keep them coming. You have a great perspective, not often found on this board.
Thanks! I am really appreciated it for your efforts & contribute for my late-birthday. I will do it again for next year in 2009. I will try fly more in 2009 during more mileage runs. I am really loves on DL for a long time. I will looking forward seeing you guys in Arizona for a nice lunch at Islands restaurants near Paradise Valley Mall. This is very closer where we lives near at my house. Thanks for your invitations nice lunches with us more FTs meets.
Old Jul 31, 2009, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's time bumped this one up

It is my birthday coming up on August 15 and I will be 31 years old. It is 2 more weeks left for my 31th happy birthday to me. So let's bring best parting the gifts and I will try to look for best new laptop for my own that I need to used with Windows 7 will be releases on October. So I am going away for next trip on August 17-19 where I am flying on DL/NW. First, I am taking on NW out of PHX-DTW-JAX on operated A320/DC-9-50. I haven't been flown on DC-9 for a long time. I am never been flown on DC-9. I will try to have more pictures for my entire trip.

I will try to get best photo opportunirty inside the aircraft and meals, too. I hasn't flown out of PHX for 2 months now. So I will try to have more enjoyable for my week vacation out of PHX-SAN for 1 week. Because she gotten week off from work. We are drove in the car out of PHX-SAN for approximately 6 hours to get there. This is where we have stop to get coffeee at McDonalds and then, we have some stop to get lunch at Subway before California state line. So we have stop to get more gas the car.

Also, we have few stop inspection station and few 2 stop the Border Patrol. I remember where we went to El Centro from 8 years ago. This is one for my friends who lived in El Centro, CA for few years. It was passed from El Centro where she work at public schools. She has been relocated to PHX where she is belonged there.

Also, I remember where we went there from 8 years ago. I know Border Patrol are looking for illegal aliens come into USA. IF they found humans smugglers entrance into USA. Hope they doesn't have stopped trying to crossing illegal immigrants into USA. It will try to get more toughest enforce the Immigrations laws. So the entire days is absolutely wonderful day where we went on the tours by The Seal Tour in downtown San Diego. We went on the water where we crusing to see explorer more adventures with Sea Lions, Seagulls and lot of the birds, too. It was so wonderful day where we went on the tours and I can barely hear the sea lions is barking. So tomorrow, I think we will try to have do something for us. Thanks all.

Its' time for my birthday wishes coming up for next 2 weeks.
Old Jul 31, 2009, 11:03 am

Programs: VA Gold, UA, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Ambassador
Wow you like to get in early . Hope the lead up to your birthday is great.

My birthday is one day before you, but alas I am older !
Old Jul 31, 2009, 11:27 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Downunder girl
Wow you like to get in early . Hope the lead up to your birthday is great.

My birthday is one day before you, but alas I am older !
but still young at haht <boston accent> but listen up you two.....no tootsie-pop wishes until august 14th & 15th so you're just gonna have to wait
Old Jul 31, 2009, 12:09 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Scot:
Thanks for sharing the pics & happy birthday.
Old Jul 31, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by goalie
but still young at haht <boston accent> but listen up you two.....no tootsie-pop wishes until august 14th & 15th so you're just gonna have to wait
yep ... and while we're all waiting for this moment to arrive, we'll temporarily close this thread. we don't want to spoil the surprise, do we?

thanks for your understanding

chrissxb
co-moderator
communitybuzz!
Old Aug 13, 2009, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

2 more days left for my birthday on Saturday

Hi All,

It is 2 more days left for my birthday. I can't wait to hear from FTs members will wishes a great happy birthday to me on this Saturday. We are going to see D-Backs game on Saturday evening. Hopefully it will be very successful for my celebration at Chase Field. When I can see the video message from D-Backs president Derrick Hall will put on the video message for me. I will go to see D-Backs game with my cousin & her friends, too. I will enjoyable for my celebration a wonderful birthday.

However, I will be out of town for a few days. I am going to JAX on NW out of PHX-DTW-JAX and returns back home on Delta out of JAX-ATL-PHX. I will be back home on Wednesday evening around 2:40pm. Hope our flight will be very successful out of PHX. I am going to be on NW DC-9-50. I hasn't been flown on operated DC-9 for a long time. This is will be last ride on operated DC-9 before it will be retired. I knows DC-9 has flown for more than 42 years. I always saw alot of DC-9 in DTW & MEM, too. I think it's time to get rid of the DC-9 out of fleets. They will be phase out older DC-9 classic. Let's speculating begin where NW will be replacement newest aircraft. I will try to take a photo opportunity inside the entire aircraft while I am fly out DTW-JAX if my flight is on-time but, I do realize know what happened from last past few days ago on NW FLT#1585 has been delayed for 11 hours due to weather in Michigan. We don't want to struck in DTW for a long time. Hopefully our flight will be running on-time performance. Do I speak very good English? It will try to be more improvable on-time performance. I will enjoyable for flying on DC-9 before it will be retired.

Obvisouly, I will try to be more respectabilities at my old schools in St. Augustine. I hasn't been down there to St. Augustine for a long time. I will try to take lot of the pictures with my old teacher & staffs, too. I will try to write the trip report details when I get back home from JAX. If I will have enough time to do write the trip reports details. I will have more opportunity to see all of my old teachers and etc. I will try to post there few the times at my friends' house. I just want to bring back for my good memory. I will appreciated it for our contribution to see my friends again. Thanks all.

Regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.