FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Happy Birthday N830MH (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/590807-happy-birthday-n830mh.html)

obscure2k Aug 15, 2006 11:46 am

Happy Birthday N830MH

Wishing our friend, N830MH a great birthday. This young man using ASL to participate on FT is a great addition to our community; always helpful.
Hope your birthday, N830MH brings you lots of upgrades with your new DL SM status :)

Cholula Aug 15, 2006 12:37 pm

I agree and want to wish N830MH a very Happy Birthday!

Canarsie Aug 15, 2006 3:35 pm

I hope you have a very happy birthday, N830MH — and that is the plane truth.

lucky9876coins Aug 15, 2006 3:39 pm

Happy, happy birthday, N830MH! :-: ^

N830MH Aug 15, 2006 6:48 pm

Thank you all for wishing me nice birthday to me today. I have been join on the Flyertalk for almost year from now. We are going out for dinner tonight at Elephant Bar Restaurant for the family. I will expect for next 2 more trip to FLL & TPA. I have used more miles on DL toward Gold Medallion for this year if I can made it for this year of 2006.

obscure2k Aug 15, 2006 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH
Thank you all for wishing me nice birthday to me today. I have been join on the Flyertalk for almost year from now. We are going out for dinner tonight at Elephant Bar Restaurant for the family. I will expect for next 2 more trip to FLL & TPA. I have used more miles on DL toward Gold Medallion for this year if I can made it for this year of 2006.

Hope you and your family had a great celebration tonight at the Elephant Bar Restaurant. Wishing you Gold Medallion in your future. You are a great FT'r ^
O2K

N830MH Aug 19, 2006 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by obscure2k
Hope you and your family had a great celebration tonight at the Elephant Bar Restaurant. Wishing you Gold Medallion in your future. You are a great FT'r ^
O2K

Thanks, Vilma! :) We have been great time for dinner few couple night ago. I have some of good gifts from everyone. After David & Rebekka was gave me gift for me and it is books about Ballparks. I am famous favorites ballpark with Chase Field, Petco Park, and Florida Marlins. It is very interesting lot of about the history at Ballparks. When BOB is opening around March 31, 1998 when D-Backs is first game against Colorado Rockies. These construction took around 4 or 5 years in downtown Phoenix.

Yes, i will try to get Gold Medallion when I am fly more on DL & NW is next.

ContinentalFan Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm

I missed the date: belated Happy Birthday!!

obscure2k Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by ContinentalFan

^ This post will make N830MH very happy-- (as well as me, this poster is one of the truly good guys).

N830MH Aug 22, 2006 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by ContinentalFan

Thanks, ContinentalFan! :) ^ ^ I'm sure you guys will wish me nice birthday from last week. Actually, I think that I should fly more miles on DL or NW.

N830MH Aug 6, 2007 12:12 am

Bump the thread back!!

It is coming up next week it is my birthday on August 15. I just want let you guys know for wishing me a nice extremely happy birthday to me. Thanks all! :)

boxo Aug 6, 2007 1:00 am

Well, better early than late I guess. ;)

Happy Birthday :-:N830MH:-:!

Traveller Aug 6, 2007 5:54 am

Happy Birthday!

oklAAhoma Aug 6, 2007 4:08 pm

Happy Birthday!

BoyAreMyArmsTired Aug 6, 2007 8:11 pm

You must be young. I haven't wished for my birthday to be early in a LONG time! Happy birthday! :)