FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Happy Birthday N830MH (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/590807-happy-birthday-n830mh.html)

obscure2k Aug 15, 2006 11:46 am

Happy Birthday N830MH

Wishing our friend, N830MH a great birthday. This young man using ASL to participate on FT is a great addition to our community; always helpful.
Hope your birthday, N830MH brings you lots of upgrades with your new DL SM status :)

Cholula Aug 15, 2006 12:37 pm

I agree and want to wish N830MH a very Happy Birthday!

Canarsie Aug 15, 2006 3:35 pm

I hope you have a very happy birthday, N830MH — and that is the plane truth.

lucky9876coins Aug 15, 2006 3:39 pm

Happy, happy birthday, N830MH! :-: ^

N830MH Aug 15, 2006 6:48 pm

Thank you all for wishing me nice birthday to me today. I have been join on the Flyertalk for almost year from now. We are going out for dinner tonight at Elephant Bar Restaurant for the family. I will expect for next 2 more trip to FLL & TPA. I have used more miles on DL toward Gold Medallion for this year if I can made it for this year of 2006.

obscure2k Aug 15, 2006 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH
Thank you all for wishing me nice birthday to me today. I have been join on the Flyertalk for almost year from now. We are going out for dinner tonight at Elephant Bar Restaurant for the family. I will expect for next 2 more trip to FLL & TPA. I have used more miles on DL toward Gold Medallion for this year if I can made it for this year of 2006.

Hope you and your family had a great celebration tonight at the Elephant Bar Restaurant. Wishing you Gold Medallion in your future. You are a great FT'r ^
O2K

N830MH Aug 19, 2006 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by obscure2k
Hope you and your family had a great celebration tonight at the Elephant Bar Restaurant. Wishing you Gold Medallion in your future. You are a great FT'r ^
O2K

Thanks, Vilma! :) We have been great time for dinner few couple night ago. I have some of good gifts from everyone. After David & Rebekka was gave me gift for me and it is books about Ballparks. I am famous favorites ballpark with Chase Field, Petco Park, and Florida Marlins. It is very interesting lot of about the history at Ballparks. When BOB is opening around March 31, 1998 when D-Backs is first game against Colorado Rockies. These construction took around 4 or 5 years in downtown Phoenix.

Yes, i will try to get Gold Medallion when I am fly more on DL & NW is next.

ContinentalFan Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm

I missed the date: belated Happy Birthday!!

obscure2k Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by ContinentalFan

^ This post will make N830MH very happy-- (as well as me, this poster is one of the truly good guys).

N830MH Aug 22, 2006 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by ContinentalFan

Thanks, ContinentalFan! :) ^ ^ I'm sure you guys will wish me nice birthday from last week. Actually, I think that I should fly more miles on DL or NW.

N830MH Aug 6, 2007 12:12 am

Bump the thread back!!

It is coming up next week it is my birthday on August 15. I just want let you guys know for wishing me a nice extremely happy birthday to me. Thanks all! :)

boxo Aug 6, 2007 1:00 am

Well, better early than late I guess. ;)

Happy Birthday :-:N830MH:-:!

Traveller Aug 6, 2007 5:54 am

Happy Birthday!

oklAAhoma Aug 6, 2007 4:08 pm

Happy Birthday!

BoyAreMyArmsTired Aug 6, 2007 8:11 pm

You must be young. I haven't wished for my birthday to be early in a LONG time! Happy birthday! :)

Gaucho100K Aug 6, 2007 9:33 pm

Wirelessly posted (Palm TX: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D050; Blazer/4.3) 16;320x320)

Felicidades!!

Rejuvenated Aug 7, 2007 12:48 am

Happy B-Day! :)

BamaVol Aug 7, 2007 8:25 am

I might be busy on 8/15, so I'll wish you an early Happy Birthday, N830MH. Enjoy your day and your next flight on DL.

N830MH Aug 7, 2007 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by BamaVol (Post 8188825)
I might be busy on 8/15, so I'll wish you an early Happy Birthday, N830MH. Enjoy your day and your next flight on DL.

Thanks, I am already flying next trip to FLL around October 24 through 27. I will be next trip on Delta once again. I will try to get upgradeable into F class. Dependable how much longer that I am already requested into F class.

DL4EVR Aug 7, 2007 11:27 pm

Happy early birthday N830MH!! Always enjoy reading your posts. Good luck on getting that UG in October! :)

N830MH Aug 9, 2007 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by DL4EVR (Post 8193830)
Happy early birthday N830MH!! Always enjoy reading your posts. Good luck on getting that UG in October! :)

Will do. I will let you know soon I can. I will upgradeable into F class availability some flights from PHX.

Canarsie Aug 9, 2007 9:16 pm

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday, N830MH!

Perhaps we might meet someday...

N830MH Aug 10, 2007 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by Canarsie (Post 8206532)
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday, N830MH!

Perhaps we might meet someday...

Great! When I can expecting meet you here in PHX. Do you know which specific dates if I can see you & Vilma will come along to Arizona sometimes earlier October or November. Just let me know if I can chance meet you there. Thanks!

coachrowsey Aug 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Happy birthday

N830MH Aug 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Thanks all! I will have a very extremely happy birthday to me in few more days left. We will going out for nice dinners with my cousin & movies, too. Probably will able see Rush Hour 3. I am really appreciable from you guys for wishing me a nice happy birthday to me.

obscure2k Aug 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Hope you have a great birthday going out to dinner and to a movie.
Happy Birthday to a great Delta Elite Member ^

N830MH Aug 14, 2007 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by obscure2k (Post 8226709)
Hope you have a great birthday going out to dinner and to a movie.
Happy Birthday to a great Delta Elite Member ^

Thanks! :)

Traveller Aug 14, 2007 10:36 pm

Happy Birthday!

Spiff Aug 15, 2007 11:02 am

Happy Birthday!

19103_aa Aug 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Happy Birthday to N830MH :)

Gargoyle Aug 15, 2007 7:32 pm

Happy Birthday!
:)

usa18dca Aug 15, 2007 7:53 pm

Happy belated b-day from another Deaf vFF ;)

Cholula Aug 15, 2007 8:02 pm

Have a great one, dude!! :)

N830MH Aug 15, 2007 10:55 pm

Thank you all for my wishes me a very extremely happy birthday to me today. I will fill out the reports what I did for my birthday today at work. Here it is:

I went to work this morning around 6am until 2:30pm. I was taking the birthday cakes to work this morning. We already ordered a birthday cakes from Albertsons last week. I got a chocolate cakes and it was good. I wait for all my co-worker at work after 1pm while I went over the break room for my celebrates happy birthday to me. Thsat was incredible for my birthday at work today. I shared some my birthday cakes to my co-worker at Kitchen Commissary. After I was unfinished the oils but, I didn't enough time while I did not made the breadsticks and sauces, too. So my other co-worker willing made the breadsticks for me before I am headed home from work after 2:50pm. I was such a hurried catch the bus around 2:57pm headed home from PHX. I have a very extremely busy at work this morning. We have lot of the pizzas to the terminal 4. Because the students is returns to the school. I have been very hard work at Pizza Hut this morning. I have been lot of experience work at Pizza Hut prep.

After I reached to Shea/Tatum when I was get off the bus stop and I hoping in my mom's car. We headed to home. When I checked the mail who was came in my relatives from Florida & LAX, too. That was incredible what they did sent a birthday wishes to me. Also, I have gotten a birthday cards from my old teacher by 22 years ago since I was little boy at my old school in Florida. She sent me a photos from me since I was on the field trip to the farm. That was good memorable that I see the pictures since I was there with my old classmates.

After I was taking the shower before I went out a dinner at Pizza Place before the movies start at 6:05pm seeing Rush Hour 3. When my cousin was came at my house around 5pm. I was too busy for checking my emails was came in from my friends. I have a response to them. After My cousin & I and her friends went to the movies and that was not too many people was came into the theatres tonight. So that was all for now. I will keep it up more specific reports that I means for wishes my birthday today. Thank you for the cooperation for my extremely happy birthday to me today. Goodnight!

N830MH Jul 31, 2008 11:27 pm

Bump thread back!

Hi all,

it's my birthday is coming up for next 2 weeks on August 15. I will be 30 years old. If we can go out a nice dinner for my celebration 30 years annervisary birthday wishes. I will try fly to FLL during more mileage runs. I have some good news from DL but, its has gave me more double MQM promo this month. It is almost toward by 25,000MQM. I will become Silver Medallion again. I will try to returns home around 5pm our time. I will be flying to FLL for taking redeye flight from PHX-ATL-FLL turnaround back to PHX. Hopefully if you guys will give me a nice celebration for my birthday wishes. Thanks all.

Regards

obscure2k Aug 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Happy Birthday N830MH

:-::-:Wishing N830MH a wonderful birthday.Although you have some you have some special challenges(writing in American Sign Language ), Scott, you are a great contributer to FT.
Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
O2K

N830MH Aug 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by obscure2k (Post 10203919)
:-::-:Wishing N830MH a wonderful birthday.Although you have some you have some special challenges(writing in American Sign Language ), Scott, you are a great contributer to FT.
Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
O2K

Thanks! I am leaving for FLL tonight by redeye flight. I will have a nice pleasurable trip to FLL during mileage runs. I will be back to PHX tomorrow evening around 5pm our time. If my flight is successful from PHX-ATL-FLL. I will visits see my friends in FLL for few hours and turnaround back to PHX.

Also, I have some information for you. I will toward Silver Medallion again. Hopefully if I will become Gold Medallion in the future. Besides, as for my celebration birthday is absolutely wonderfully from FlyerTalk. Its will be great opportunity where I can meet more members sometimes in the future. I will try to write the trip reports detail once I am returns back to PHX.

Thank you for your efforts for my 30 years birthday celebration by tomorrow. Goodnight.

Regards

wijomas Aug 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Happy birthday N830MH ! Enjoy FLL ;)

N830MH Aug 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by wijomas (Post 10204036)
Happy birthday N830MH ! Enjoy FLL ;)

Thanks! :)

Caloy Aug 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey N830MH, hope your special day will be a great one. I really enjoy reading your posts, you always have pretty interesting information, so looking forward to another year of your inputs. Take care, and Happy Birthday to you.