Happy Birthday N830MH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Birthday N830MH

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2007, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Happy Birthday!
Old Aug 15, 2007, 7:53 pm

Happy belated b-day from another Deaf vFF
Old Aug 15, 2007, 8:02 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Have a great one, dude!!
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Thank you all for my wishes me a very extremely happy birthday to me today. I will fill out the reports what I did for my birthday today at work. Here it is:

I went to work this morning around 6am until 2:30pm. I was taking the birthday cakes to work this morning. We already ordered a birthday cakes from Albertsons last week. I got a chocolate cakes and it was good. I wait for all my co-worker at work after 1pm while I went over the break room for my celebrates happy birthday to me. Thsat was incredible for my birthday at work today. I shared some my birthday cakes to my co-worker at Kitchen Commissary. After I was unfinished the oils but, I didn't enough time while I did not made the breadsticks and sauces, too. So my other co-worker willing made the breadsticks for me before I am headed home from work after 2:50pm. I was such a hurried catch the bus around 2:57pm headed home from PHX. I have a very extremely busy at work this morning. We have lot of the pizzas to the terminal 4. Because the students is returns to the school. I have been very hard work at Pizza Hut this morning. I have been lot of experience work at Pizza Hut prep.

After I reached to Shea/Tatum when I was get off the bus stop and I hoping in my mom's car. We headed to home. When I checked the mail who was came in my relatives from Florida & LAX, too. That was incredible what they did sent a birthday wishes to me. Also, I have gotten a birthday cards from my old teacher by 22 years ago since I was little boy at my old school in Florida. She sent me a photos from me since I was on the field trip to the farm. That was good memorable that I see the pictures since I was there with my old classmates.

After I was taking the shower before I went out a dinner at Pizza Place before the movies start at 6:05pm seeing Rush Hour 3. When my cousin was came at my house around 5pm. I was too busy for checking my emails was came in from my friends. I have a response to them. After My cousin & I and her friends went to the movies and that was not too many people was came into the theatres tonight. So that was all for now. I will keep it up more specific reports that I means for wishes my birthday today. Thank you for the cooperation for my extremely happy birthday to me today. Goodnight!
Old Jul 31, 2008, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Bump thread back!

Hi all,

it's my birthday is coming up for next 2 weeks on August 15. I will be 30 years old. If we can go out a nice dinner for my celebration 30 years annervisary birthday wishes. I will try fly to FLL during more mileage runs. I have some good news from DL but, its has gave me more double MQM promo this month. It is almost toward by 25,000MQM. I will become Silver Medallion again. I will try to returns home around 5pm our time. I will be flying to FLL for taking redeye flight from PHX-ATL-FLL turnaround back to PHX. Hopefully if you guys will give me a nice celebration for my birthday wishes. Thanks all.

Regards
Old Aug 14, 2008, 7:43 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

Happy Birthday N830MH

:-::-:Wishing N830MH a wonderful birthday.Although you have some you have some special challenges(writing in American Sign Language ), Scott, you are a great contributer to FT.
Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
O2K
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by obscure2k
:-::-:Wishing N830MH a wonderful birthday.Although you have some you have some special challenges(writing in American Sign Language ), Scott, you are a great contributer to FT.
Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
O2K
Thanks! I am leaving for FLL tonight by redeye flight. I will have a nice pleasurable trip to FLL during mileage runs. I will be back to PHX tomorrow evening around 5pm our time. If my flight is successful from PHX-ATL-FLL. I will visits see my friends in FLL for few hours and turnaround back to PHX.

Also, I have some information for you. I will toward Silver Medallion again. Hopefully if I will become Gold Medallion in the future. Besides, as for my celebration birthday is absolutely wonderfully from FlyerTalk. Its will be great opportunity where I can meet more members sometimes in the future. I will try to write the trip reports detail once I am returns back to PHX.

Thank you for your efforts for my 30 years birthday celebration by tomorrow. Goodnight.

Regards

Last edited by N830MH; Aug 14, 2008 at 8:17 pm
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:06 pm
In memoriam

Programs: QF WP & AA EXP
Happy birthday N830MH ! Enjoy FLL
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wijomas
Happy birthday N830MH ! Enjoy FLL
Thanks!
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:32 pm

Programs: FB-Gold, SPG-Plat, Priority Club-Plat
Hey N830MH, hope your special day will be a great one. I really enjoy reading your posts, you always have pretty interesting information, so looking forward to another year of your inputs. Take care, and Happy Birthday to you.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 9:13 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Have a very Happy Birthday, Scott!!
Old Aug 14, 2008, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Cholula
Have a very Happy Birthday, Scott!!
Thanks! What about older thread should not be bumped, am I correct? Its should be exact to have merge this original thread.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 9:58 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Happy birthday to you & while in FLL(if possible) don't forget to visit Ernies for the best conch chowder & Bimini bread on the planet. It's on US1 maybe a mile or mile & half N. of FLL.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 10:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
Happy Birthday!
Old Aug 14, 2008, 10:02 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Happy birthday N830MH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.