Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Official 2022 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread - 20th Year Anniversary!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official 2022 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread - 20th Year Anniversary!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2022, 6:54 pm
Formerly doc4science

Programs: United Airlines Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Sent off my gift today--happy to participate for the first time!
Old Nov 22, 2022, 1:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
Two gifts purchased yesterday, one has already confirmed shipping (official details also have been sent).

Just waiting on the third to elaborate a little.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by Gallus1
Today I received a truly glorious box of Green & Black organic chocolate selection. One of my favourite brand of chocolate. There was also a note that this was 1 of 2 packages so I have more goodies to come. Packaging was damaged, honestly the only reason it got opened. Will be preserved till Xmas day and I’ll photo.
Thank you to my Santa x

Wish I knew who you are though 🤨🧐
My second gift arrived. It’s a fabulous 1,000 piece jigsaw of loads of cute dogs perching on a sofa… so lovely. Thank you Secret Santa. You’ve been so thoughtful and kind. I’m delighted.

Thank you 😘
FlyingCow and LCSinTexas like this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:27 am

Gifts purchased and will be sending them to my Santee on Monday.
I’ve absolutely loved this experience.
Thank you Wharvey.
Sadly I failed to ship my gifts yesterday as I’m in bed with a nasty chest infection. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and I’ll be up and about in a day or so. Hope my Santee is patient 🎄
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:32 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Reserve
Sadly I failed to ship my gifts yesterday as I’m in bed with a nasty chest infection. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and I’ll be up and about in a day or so. Hope my Santee is patient 🎄
Gallus, you are way ahead of the curve so rest up and feel better. 😀
Gallus1 likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 7:30 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Came home to a couple of packages addressed to me, one had a note from FT Secret Santa and the other didn't. Will get some pics up here soon!
Going to out myself. You should have two packages from me (well your dog should have one and you should have one). I wasn't able to include a note in the one from Blueland. Enjoy the new home! I love Blueland's products and have them in all 5 bathrooms
Old Nov 22, 2022, 9:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by Redhead
Going to out myself. You should have two packages from me (well your dog should have one and you should have one). I wasn't able to include a note in the one from Blueland. Enjoy the new home! I love Blueland's products and have them in all 5 bathrooms
Ah, so the Blueland package we got was part of FT secret Santa!

We got a set for Mrs. WS93's parents last year and they loved it, so we thought it may have been from them. Thanks Redhead for the 2nd year in a row!

Gumbo is ready to enjoy his treats

Old Nov 22, 2022, 10:14 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Today I received a truly glorious box of Green & Black organic chocolate selection. One of my favourite brand of chocolate. There was also a note that this was 1 of 2 packages so I have more goodies to come. Packaging was damaged, honestly the only reason it got opened. Will be preserved till Xmas day and I’ll photo.
Thank you to my Santa x

Wish I knew who you are though 🤨🧐
What is going on over there? Your other gift was damaged as well.... and returned. Your Santa is reordering!
nancypants likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 12:30 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
SANTA UPDATE:

I want to thank everyone who has provided me with gifts sent and gifts received messages. I have been able to update my records with all information.... there are 159 different assignment I have to keep up with... so I appreciate all you do to help me.

As I indicated before, we will be leaving tomorrow for a short holiday/anniversary trip to Universal Studios. As such, I will have limited opportunity to deal with Santa issues. I will check for messages... but realize I am not carrying my laptop nor my assignment files.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday who celebrates it!
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by kipper
That is not your only present. Another was delivered today. It says, "It was handed directly to a receptionist or someone at a front desk.
Signed by: Mall Room"

The rest should arrive tomorrow.
received several packages today, thanks I wish we had a receptionist at my condo LOL. They were left in the mail room which is secured LOL
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Received a couple more nice gifts from Kipper today.

She had me a year or two ago and sent me some really good Chocolate Donut coffee and I got a package of that. Also received some really good cocktail jelly bellies, a nice martini glass rimmer with a cute lime fork, some flavored martini rimming salts and a package of flavored margirita mixers. I'll be enjoying a couple margaritias on black Friday if I don't get to try them tomorrow.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 7:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
received several packages today, thanks I wish we had a receptionist at my condo LOL. They were left in the mail room which is secured LOL
As long as you got it...
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Received a couple more nice gifts from Kipper today.

She had me a year or two ago and sent me some really good Chocolate Donut coffee and I got a package of that. Also received some really good cocktail jelly bellies, a nice martini glass rimmer with a cute lime fork, some flavored martini rimming salts and a package of flavored margirita mixers. I'll be enjoying a couple margaritias on black Friday if I don't get to try them tomorrow.
LOL, this year, other than the coffee and tea, I did a margarita/cocktail theme. I love Mud Pie stuff because of the sayings on everything.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Living where it doesn't get cold or snow threw me off! I absolutely missed the deadline for this year. I can't wait to see all the photos of the thoughtful gifts that everyone sends.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 4:33 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Wrapping up my shopping before I send out my package to my Santee, should go out tomorrow or Friday, all items in one box.

This is fun!

LcS
Old Nov 23, 2022, 6:30 am

Programs: Meow Mix
I just got a delivery and I think it might be from my secret santa! I will open it up later - hoping it is!

*screams*
Redhead likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.