Reload this Page >

1000 post club!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1000 post club!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2007, 8:59 am

Over 1,000 posts and I did not even know there was a club! Part of the wonder of FT is that there is s much to discover and so little time to do it. When I see people with over 1,000 posts I cannot help but wonder where they find the time. I've been here 2 years now and cannot believe that I have averaged over 48 posts per month.

My thanks to the FT community for all the help I have received. My only surprise is that I have never met another FTer while traveling even though my carryon has a FT luggage tag. I've never seen anyone else with a FT tag.

I do not fly nearly as much as most of you in the 1,000 post club but I do get around a bit. In the past year, I have been to Canada (YVR and YYC), mainland China and Hong Kong, Chicago (ORD and MDW), Atlanta, New York (LGA and EWR), Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Cancun. Maybe next year I'll run into one of you as I fly through Atlanta or Cincinnati into Las Vegas, South Africa, Bermuda and other not so interesting places.

I do not expect to make the 2,000 mark in 2007 unless I get carried away with the Omni counting to 100,000 thread! I think NOT.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 11:50 am

Programs: AA EXP UA 2KMM AMB
I had reached my 1000 posts for quite a while now and never even realized I am now a part of such an outstanding club, outside my isolated UA forums world ^

Bravo to all!
Old Jan 13, 2007, 11:27 pm

As I approach my six-year FT anniversary next month, I finally get to join the 1000 post club with this post. Woo Hoo! :-:

Here’s to another six years and another 1,000 posts!
Old Jan 14, 2007, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by LGA_UAL
Here’s to another six years and another 1,000 posts!
Now that you are hooked, next 1,000 posts will not take nearly as long as the first.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:04 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Talking Me too - I'm here !!!!!

Never thought I'd see the day .....

To be a part of such an esteemed club is truly humbling

And on we go ..... Let's see how quickly I can do the next 1000 without getting fired at work or by the wife!!!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 7:07 pm

Programs: 2Peon, NW PLAT, HH Diamond & *W Fallen-from-Gold-Grace
Been holding out at 999 for daaays! Abstinence is no fun.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:57 pm

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle
WOO HOO!!!!! I made it!!!
Old Mar 23, 2007, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by debua1k
WOO HOO!!!!! I made it!!!
Been there for a while. Looking forward to my 2k!
Old Mar 28, 2007, 3:07 pm

I am now a member of the club. ^
Old Mar 29, 2007, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
:-: :-: :-:
And, with this post I, too, have arrived! 1,000 posts! It took me just shy of 11 months, a lot of embarrassment and much, much learning along the way! I'm very appreciative of the FT community and hope to be more and more a part of it in the coming 1,000 posts. And, I just want to add that there's no way I could have achieved this milestone this quickly without OMNI!

So, while I'm happy to join the club, I will now hop off this self-congratulatory soapbox and work towards more "respectable" FT milestones! See y'all around!
:-: :-: :-:
Old Apr 13, 2007, 3:21 pm

Programs: *wood Gold, Marriott Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Silver, F9 Ascent
Yee haw!

Announcing my membership into the club with this post!

Okay, so it's not a big milestone but this is probably my longest-running association with any online community But it is still significant so is there a pin or sweater or something? How about a 1K drink?
Old Apr 17, 2007, 4:24 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I have finally made it to the 1,000 post mountain top. Or is it only a hill?

Only took me a little over 5 years to get here. Early on, it seemed like 500 posts was a long way off. Many thanks to all who have helped along the way. My family and I thank you all for keeping our points and miles flowing.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 8:05 am

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Jeeves
I have finally made it to the 1,000 post mountain top. Or is it only a hill?

Only took me a little over 5 years to get here. Early on, it seemed like 500 posts was a long way off. Many thanks to all who have helped along the way. My family and I thank you all for keeping our points and miles flowing.
Congrats Jeeves! Sometimes it feels like I'll never make it!
Old May 15, 2007, 11:03 pm

Programs: Club interjet; Airbnb
1000 posts.

Three and a half years.

Incalculable benefits.

Thanks, everyone.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 10:24 am

Programs: Star Alliance
Two years!!! I can't believe it! As another has posted, FlyerTalk really has fundamentally changed my life...mostly for the better.^ It's been fun to read through this thread and know so many of the posters and be happy to call them friends!^^

Domo Arigato!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.