Reload this Page >

How to add links to posts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to add links to posts?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2003, 1:35 pm

Here's an idea - why not add the URL at the side of the quotes on top, save all that typing and get it right first time
Old Jun 11, 2003, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
jimc_usa - I do not believe that is a feature of the UBB boards such as this, but it only takes 2 mouse clicks to see this page url - right click on this page, and left click "properties."

If you need to copy it - mouse highlight the link and hit "Ctrl" key and "C" key, and use "Ctrl" and "V" keys to paste it into a reply.

That is how I do it anyway, and only takes a few seconds now I have the hang of it.
Old Jun 11, 2003, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ozstamps:
jimc_usa - I do not believe that is a feature of the UBB boards such as this, but it only takes 2 mouse clicks to see this page url - right click on this page, and left click "properties."
</font>
You don't even need to go to that much trouble if you have your status bar open. Just move the mouse over the link and the URL will show up on the status bar

------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin
Old Jun 12, 2003, 9:15 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
why is this in Community? just curious...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.