Reload this Page >

SFO - Saturday Oct 19 or Friday Oct 25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO - Saturday Oct 19 or Friday Oct 25

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2002, 12:43 am

I think we just gave Ozstamps a new name.

"Oz the bull testicle handler"!!!

Loved the lobster, and the company. (see some of you next week?)
The silk is in the mail....

OH YEAH---- 1000 POSTS!!!
Old Oct 27, 2002, 3:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
Thank goodness bubbly hasn't been discontinued at first class DOs with Glen and Joh. I had a great time with everyone and an excellent meal. When lurker Patrick walked into Glen and Joh's hotel room we looked at each other and exclaimed that we looked somehow familiar ... turns out we had both stayed on the exec floor of the Buenos Aires Hilton a couple of weeks previously, and had said hello a couple of times but hadn'd exchanged formalities. It's a small, small world.

And remember folks, Buenos Aires now has the ozstamp of approval.

John
Old Oct 27, 2002, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Joh:
I remember looking at Ozstamps whilst he was devouring the testicles.</font>
I believe it's much cheaper than buying the testosterone from the pharmacy. I was wondering what Glen's secret was.

John

[This message has been edited by SoFlyOn (edited 10-27-2002).]
Old Oct 27, 2002, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SoFlyOn:

Originally posted by Joh - "I remember looking at Ozstamps whilst he was devouring the testicles".

I believe it's much cheaper than buying the testosterone from the pharmacy. I was wondering what Glen's secret was.

John</font>
The other secret to this John, that I recall was imparted to me by our resident Argentinian ex-resident Gaucho100K was that it is most important NOT to attempt to do this party trick whilst the bull is still alive. Otherwise you WILL need a visit to a Pharmacy/intensive care unit.

------------------
~ Glen ~ Calling all United 1K Members - please join .. www.1Kflyers.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.