Reload this Page >

an open letter to Catman

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

an open letter to Catman

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2000, 12:51 pm

12 paws and 4 hands up for Mark (and for Rudi, for starting this well deserved and long overdue tribute to one of FT's finest).

You're the best, Mark!

Cheers,

'toad
Old Jul 30, 2000, 1:56 pm
dg1

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. The only opinion you should care about is that of our hosts (Flyertalk). Other than that, take everything at face value.

Good luck and best wishes.
Old Jul 30, 2000, 6:01 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton, Marriott
Mark:

We all know you're a terrific person. Why would anyone pay attention to someone who says you're not??? We simply know better!

Captain Mike
Old Jul 31, 2000, 6:59 am

Programs: LH SEN, AA AAirpass, IC Ambassador Platinum, *wood Gold
Catman, you are one of the people who has made FT the great community it is and the source of information about what is really going on in the various programs.

Unfortunately, this public forum is subject to posters who do not remain civil and courteous.

The advantage to e-mail is that such persons can be treated to my Delete key.
Old Jul 31, 2000, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Premier Exec, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
I also add my belated agreement to all the sentiments here. You are a wonderful person and a good soul. I also agree that Cmdr. Catcop helps keep the board focused and he never uses his charm & wit to hurt or embarrass. Keep up the great work!!!

------------------
Regards,
- Anna
Old Jul 31, 2000, 1:09 pm

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
Rudi -- well said!

Catman -- don't change a thing! Count me as one of your many fans.
Old Jul 31, 2000, 3:47 pm

Location: Winnipeg Canada, Cambridge England. CP - EP (R.I.P.) formerly AC-SE now lower than the lowest low.
Rudi, well said, we all agree.

Catman, You are the best, don't change.

Stewart.
Old Jul 31, 2000, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
Well said Brother Rudi.

As for Catman - what was that line from a Frost poem? I think it was, "Stay gold." I think that describes it perfectly. Stick around - you're appreciated around here.

Old Jul 31, 2000, 4:57 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

I too feel the need to contribute the "four paws up" for the Catman. While I haven't seen any of the attacks on our good friend, I will volunteer to direct the appropriate comments to those who have yet to understand that for it not the efforts of people like Catman and the Catcop, that this board might not exist today and certainly not have been able to establish the value of it's personality.

Catman, I join the many others who applaud your contributions yesterday, today and yes, tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.