Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are you tonight?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Where are you tonight?

Sitting here in my room, on the road yet again, I had an idea. I couldn't find a thread anywhere so I am not sure if it is against the rules or I didn't search hard enough. My thought is a thread for all of the people that are constantly on the road and not always in glamrous cities, usually smaller middle American cities, but would like to meet up for drinks, food, conversation, etc. I know we have Dos, but I am thinking more along the lines of "Ill be/ I am in Denver this week, anyone around wanna grab some dinner?"

Ill start, I am in Kansas City this week working and have been pretty bored. Anyone else in the area or who lives hear who might wanna meet up for dinner/drinks please pm me.

If this is against the rules please delete.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 6:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Love the idea, but I am home sweet home tonite!!
Old Mar 3, 2015, 6:31 pm

All by my lonesome, in a hotel on the outskirts of downtown Dallas. The weather outside isn't inviting, nor is the fifteen minute walk to the nearest restaurant. So I'm content for tonight. Tomorrow night would be my fourth and cabin fever will be setting in.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

At least there is a slight bit of interest.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
I'm in the Great Land - the Interior of Alaska. Life is good.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by LowRoller
Sitting here in my room, on the road yet again, I had an idea. I couldn't find a thread anywhere so I am not sure if it is against the rules or I didn't search hard enough. My thought is a thread for all of the people that are constantly on the road and not always in glamrous cities, usually smaller middle American cities, but would like to meet up for drinks, food, conversation, etc. I know we have Dos, but I am thinking more along the lines of "Ill be/ I am in Denver this week, anyone around wanna grab some dinner?"

Ill start, I am in Kansas City this week working and have been pretty bored. Anyone else in the area or who lives hear who might wanna meet up for dinner/drinks please pm me.

If this is against the rules please delete.
well there just happens to be a "Kansas City Happy Hour" sub-thread in the "Consolidated DO List" thread

greetings, Seat 2A! it's starting to look -- and feel -- like Alaska here in NoVA: freezing rain started around 0600, turned to snow a couple hours later and has so far accumulated about 5"; it's supposed to get down to the low single digits tonight

fortunately it's supposed to be in the 50s by the time we head for SEA on Wed evening
Old Mar 5, 2015, 3:29 pm

Cabin fever

The snow in DC has ended but the roads are difficult. And so I finally signed for FlyerTalk.

Last edited by Hemera; Mar 5, 2015 at 3:49 pm
Old Mar 5, 2015, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Hemera
The snow in DC has ended but the roads are difficult. And so I finally signed for FlyerTalk.
Welcome ^
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:01 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm in Raleigh right now through the weekend, heading to Hong Kong on Monday.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
I am in Charleston SC ^ Saturday March 7th
Old Mar 12, 2015, 3:31 am
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
Am in Nottingham UK and heading to York later today for three nights.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 3:55 am

Programs: CI Paragon, AF Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Shangri-La Jade
Manila Philippines for the next 24 hours.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 7:56 am
Original Poster

San Diego for the next 2 days.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 12:13 pm

Downtown Los Angeles. Could be worse. Could be downtown Los Angeles in the 1980s...1990s
Old Mar 13, 2015, 7:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Great idea for a thread. Usually, something like this takes off like gangbusters. I'm surprised this hasn't, as well. Of course, I'm just seeing it for the first time too.

All that said, I'm in Scottsdale, AZ (since 3/5), spending most of my time in Mesa watching the Cubs in Spring Training. Here until 3/22.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.