Reload this Page >

Randy-DO 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Randy-DO 2011

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2011, 12:40 am

Not to coopt this, but I am hoping people will join us when we go to COS/HOM as part of my contest win, currently planned for Apr 15 - 17, starting with dinner in SF on the 15th, then onto COS, dinner there on the 16th, then HOM to socialize with Randy and a game of HORSE on the 17th. We'll post more in a separate thread when there's more details, but if you are interested in joining us, please save the date. (and you can join in for any part of it or all of it, of course.)

Originally we were trying to synchronize the HOM event with the FT awards in NYC, (Apr 28, I believe, with some events planned for that weekend too) but that just didn't work out.

-David
Old Feb 13, 2011, 2:59 pm

Programs: UA .5M, Vistana 1-Star owner
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by LIH Prem
... the FT awards in NYC, (Apr 28, I believe, with some events planned for that weekend too)...
Yes, The Second Annual Frequent Traveler Awards, Citi Field April 28th confirms it. Let us know any events planned outside the dinner itself.

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
... after the first of the year when I've had a chance to look back a little I'll see what makes sense.
In case people missed Come Fly to Me – the Great FlyerTalk Mileage Run: SFO 15 April; COS 16-17 April 2011, there ya go .
Old Feb 14, 2011, 8:12 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Richard Chen
Yes, The Second Annual Frequent Traveler Awards, Citi Field April 28th confirms it. Let us know any events planned outside the dinner itself.

Big event planned for 4 days. Randy will be there. I'll post as soon as the details are finalized

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.