Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Nordic Choice Hotels not currently redeemable using Choice Privileges points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nordic Choice Hotels not currently redeemable using Choice Privileges points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2022, 8:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by zeer0
Yikes, good to know it's not just me

If making a Points+Cash booking, how long do you have to wait to cancel to received everything back in points? Yesterday I canceled right after making a Points+Cash booking and got an email that I would get the Cash part refunded back to my card. Should I have waited longer before canceling?
Did you manage to get those points credited from the Points+Cash-and-then-cancel thing?
mster likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 2:49 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Did you manage to get those points credited from the Points+Cash-and-then-cancel thing?
Nope, got a refund back to my card the next day for the cash portion. To be fair with the devaluation (again) of points&cash it's not much cheaper acquiring Choice points in this manner anyways rather than just buying them outright.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.