Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beijing Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Beijing Transfer

Just made some changes to my ticket going through PEK... It stills looks as though it is still ticketed as one so assume our bags will go through.......

We are landing with AC in then flying out with CA - I believe both in T3. If something is screwed up with the ticket and we have to grab our bags and check back in what is the process? It seems painful enough without grabbing bags so just want to make sure we get in the correct lines and get checked back in and be at our gate. In saying that we have a long layover but like to know what I am doing when I arrive
Old Feb 6, 2019, 6:35 pm

Your bag should be checked through. You just pass security to get to your gate. I don't see what's painful about it.
If not (would be surprising) then you pass immigration, customs and make your way to the check-in desk.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 8:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Bravada04
Just made some changes to my ticket going through PEK... It stills looks as though it is still ticketed as one so assume our bags will go through.......

We are landing with AC in then flying out with CA - I believe both in T3. If something is screwed up with the ticket and we have to grab our bags and check back in what is the process? It seems painful enough without grabbing bags so just want to make sure we get in the correct lines and get checked back in and be at our gate. In saying that we have a long layover but like to know what I am doing when I arrive
Did you fail to notice the existing thread on this topic?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Yes. Sorry, it was a last minute question last night that I wanted to fire off rather than taking the time to go through the posts.

Thanks very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.