Wiki Posts
Search

Get Ready to Give Up Your Toothpaste

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
"See something, say something".

(And then maybe they won't look so closely at you).
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by dimramon
Why on earth would you tell that to a TSA clerk? Are you an aspiring TSA clerk, or do you just like to tell on people?
Frankly, I think you should have minded your own business and kept your mouth shut.
It's bad enough that people have to deal with these clerks, but then to have passengers like you...
Actually, I just telling the people and I saw her. I responsible to check the liquids, gels and etc. They have to make sure.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:46 am

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by N830MH
Actually, I just telling the people and I saw her. I responsible to check the liquids, gels and etc. They have to make sure.
You are not responsible for checking liquids, you are responsible for minding your own business, but you don't seem to understand that.

Next time, keep your opinions to yourself, or just get yourself a blue uniform and a little badge.
You want to tell on people when it comes to the ridiculous Kippie bag, and then in your other thread, you have no clue about pre-check, or that it's been around...

Last edited by dimramon; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:49 pm
Old Mar 1, 2014, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by dimramon
You are not responsible for checking liquids, you are responsible for minding your own business, but you don't seem to understand that.

Next time, keep your opinions to yourself, or just get yourself a blue uniform and a little badge.
You want to tell on people when it comes to the ridiculous Kippie bag, and then in your other thread, you have no clue about pre-check, or that it's been around...
Well, I am. I responsible for that. I always read the label and I watching the passenger. I check the label. Every time when I passed at security. You don't have worry about passengers.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 7:43 am

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by N830MH
Well, I am. I responsible for that. I always read the label and I watching the passenger. I check the label. Every time when I passed at security. You don't have worry about passengers.
You do not have to worry about the pax either that is the point.

And as we have noticed from your prior posts, the fact you have argued about taking your shoes off and the TSA touching you for pat-downs (even with LEOs called) means you really do not know.

How do you know if an item is a prescription or required medical item, or baby liquids? You could actually point something out that is allowed thus delaying the line even more.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
How do you know if an item is a prescription or required medical item, or baby liquids? You could actually point something out that is allowed thus delaying the line even more.
As someone who always travels with large quantities of both OTC and RX meds, I deal with enough TSA hold-ups as it is. The last thing I would need is the OP or another passenger sticking their nose in my my business, and that would not go over well.
I don't know why it is so difficult for the OP to understand that he needs to mind his own business, and not get involved with other people.

Last edited by dimramon; Mar 3, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.