Community
Wiki Posts
Search

29 more airports...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 5:57 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by timfountain

What the heck happened to common sense and only selecting those that fail the WMTD, is that too much to ask?

Grr, just grr.
At my home airport, among others, the WTMD is used only for overflow and the scanners have become primary. I expect that it will take less than two years for the process to play out at everything except very small airports.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 12:33 pm

Thanks for your response. I'm trying to find a way to avoid the scanners when I have to travel for medical reasons in December. I know it's pretty much impossible. Figures CAK would be getting them right around the time I need to fly.

I just read online that CAK had the busiest October of all time and a 5.3% increase in passengers for 2011. Hmmm I wonder why? People avoiding the NoS at PIT and CLE obviously.

Does anyone know if using FKL to CLE would get a passenger out of the NoS? They wouldn't rescreen or anything in CLE right? I don't see anything about FKL having the NoS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.