Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Credible Car Bomb Threats

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2011, 9:36 am

If there is a real threat of an attack on 9/11 I think this "tip" is a diversion. It's so obvious. Have all the cops in NYC and elsewhere looking for truck bombs and then do something else. Hopefully it's just the usual donut licking baloney.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 9:37 am

Programs: TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by bluenotesro
Yep, the gooberment is probably getting nervous about its own citizens.
They should be - from somebody intimate with the matter:
"We're beginning to see pushback, where people are almost becoming adversaries of the security systems that are put in place to protect them.," said Brian Jenkins, an anti-terrorism expert.

"Now that's a good way to destroy a security system, and we have to address that as an issue," said Jenkins, co-editor of "The Long Shadow of 911: America's response to Terrorism," published by the Rand Corporation think tank.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/te...129146223.html
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:34 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
So the media has been reporting that supposedly 3 "potential" terrorists entered the U.S. back in August and the G waits until just days before the 9/11 10th anniversary to tell us about a creditable threat? Whssamattah, they know that these folks entered the U.S. but they don't know where these folks are?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.