Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Marriott denied for bonus

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2020, 5:31 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
.....How do I reach out to who about this? I don't even see a way to investigate the error on this.
You could ask one of the official Marriott Lurkers who post in the Marriott forum if there is a specific telephone contact at Marriott or Chase that you can call to clarify credit card bonus eligibility.
Old May 2, 2021, 7:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Yes I applied in July 2018 just under the wire and bonuses all of them in August 2018. How do I reach out to who about this? I don't even see a way to investigate the error on this.
It looks like you were disqualified for actively holding the Brilliant. Was that the end result confirmed?
Old May 3, 2021, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by frudd38
It looks like you were disqualified for actively holding the Brilliant. Was that the end result confirmed?
That was it, I think I am good an clear of all restrictions now. Will probably do one with a month or so to see.
frudd38 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.