Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United’s Relationship With Chase Bank Under Review?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United’s Relationship With Chase Bank Under Review?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:52 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Yes. But, you pay $95 for that privilege. Can't you buy day passes for $50? Not sure it makes sense even if not.
UA now charges $59 for a one day pass. DL did it so UA had too
Old Nov 21, 2017, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Yes. But, you pay $95 for that privilege. Can't you buy day passes for $50? Not sure it makes sense even if not.
Not everyone always does:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...e-reserve.html

But as i said before, not everyone has use for 2 UA club passes a year. If you only have use for one every other year, a lowering of your effective AF due to a $60 credit or whatever (as a retention bonus) each year is still going to be a wash with the $59 day pass rate, if that's the only value the card gives you.

But then, not everyone knows at the start of the year how many UA club passes they will be able to use that year.

Last edited by sdsearch; Nov 21, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.