Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Targeted] Chase checking customers get 50,000 Ultimate Rewards pts with 100k deposit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Targeted] Chase checking customers get 50,000 Ultimate Rewards pts with 100k deposit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2017, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
My wife has the CSR and she received this offer in mail.

Can an upgrade to CPC be done over the phone / online or do you have to go in branch?

Also am I able to use the referral code for myself?

Last edited by navatwal; Oct 23, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Old Oct 24, 2017, 5:22 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Got the offer and sounds enticing. Would like to know answer on tax implications but I doubt anyone at my local branch has the answer either.

As for all the questions on if you need to maintain $250k to continue to be a CPC..the back of the document lists the following "available to individuals who maintain an average daily balance of $250k......IF total balances in qualifty deposits and investments do not meet the CPC requirements, Chase may contact you to help determine an alternative Chase product." The way I read that is IF you don't have the $250k total you will not qualify for the offer.

Last edited by christianj; Oct 24, 2017 at 5:51 am
Old Nov 21, 2017, 12:36 pm
formerly known as daveland
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Does anyone have an invite code for this they aren't using? I have two friends asking me if I know anyone.... Please PM if you do. Thx. (Obviously not a trade situation btw - just if someone has an offer code they aren't using)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.