Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2018, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Tried calling the standard number: +1 972 735 0536 ?
yes and was engaged the whole time..finally it rang and after 5 seconds started giving me a fax tone.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 9:04 am

I have a CSR an Amex Platinum, but may not keep both. Now that I can get a digital PP membership card, is there a way to access both accounts /cards on the PP app on my iPhone?
Old Jan 26, 2018, 11:02 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by EWR-6785
I have a CSR an Amex Platinum, but may not keep both. Now that I can get a digital PP membership card, is there a way to access both accounts /cards on the PP app on my iPhone?
Should be able to. I have Citi Prestige and Chase CSR PP on mine. Didn't bother loading the one from AMEX Plat.
Old Jan 28, 2018, 4:57 pm

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
Hi all,

Maybe a couple silly questions, but thought I'd ask just for clarification.

1) Flying into PDX later this week. When we arrive, are we allowed to use our PP card at the Capers bar and the Distillery while we wait for our ride? Asking because we won't have an onward boarding pass for that night and can't remember if we have to show one.

2) In a few months will fly through DEN and have an overnight there. On landing I'd like to have dinner at the steakhouse (if #1 above allows it), and then the next morning have breakfast there prior to our departing flight. What is the rule on time between accessing the same lounge? Will the clock "reset" after midnight so we'd be allowed another dining credit in the AM?

Thanks!
Old Jan 28, 2018, 5:34 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, BA Silver, AC, AF/KL, AV, VS | Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Jed33d
Hi all,

1) Flying into PDX later this week. When we arrive, are we allowed to use our PP card at the Capers bar and the Distillery while we wait for our ride? Asking because we won't have an onward boarding pass for that night and can't remember if we have to show one.
I can answer your first question: I've never been asked for a boarding pass when using PP at Caper's Market. The OMAAT crew sampled all three PP locations on their visit to PDX on arrival and departure: Introduction: PDX Priority Pass Awesomeness - One Mile at a Time.
Old Jan 28, 2018, 7:03 pm

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
Thanks TEDisgone! We ate there once on our way to fly out of PDX. Also had some cocktails and whisky tasting at the Distillery. Both were great uses of the PP. Worst case they say we can't use it. I tried looking in the T&C for both of my questions and couldn't find anything.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, UA, AA, DL, BA, CX
Does anyone know if PP from Ritz Card can get access to digital membership? I tried the chase and JPM links but neither worked. Thanks.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 12:56 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by ycc777
Does anyone know if PP from Ritz Card can get access to digital membership? ....
The Ritz Carlton card was not included when digital access was added for the Reserve cards. It was reported to be coming "in 2018", but I have not seen any mention since.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by mia
The Ritz Carlton card was not included when digital access was added for the Reserve cards. It was reported to be coming "in 2018", but I have not seen any mention since.
Thanks. I did see that report and the one from pointsyak and that's why I'm wondering if there's any update from this thread that may have users that are waiting for this as well.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by ycc777
Thanks. I did see that report and the one from pointsyak and that's why I'm wondering if there's any update from this thread that may have users that are waiting for this as well.
I was surprised that Ritz cardholders were not included. I took it for granted that it would work when I originally wrote my blog post, but corrected it shortly afterwards.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by pallhedge
I was surprised that Ritz cardholders were not included. I took it for granted that it would work when I originally wrote my blog post, but corrected it shortly afterwards.
Finally got someone to give me the correct number/person to verify this and it is still not available to Ritz card members. The phone number is 1866-263-4292 in case someone has a need to call and verify.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 6:02 pm

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
PP @ Capers PDX now requires onward boarding pass

Originally Posted by Jed33d
Hi all,

2) In a few months will fly through DEN and have an overnight there. On landing I'd like to have dinner at the steakhouse (if #1 above allows it), and then the next morning have breakfast there prior to our departing flight. What is the rule on time between accessing the same lounge? Will the clock "reset" after midnight so we'd be allowed another dining credit in the AM?

Thanks!
My most recent PP card @ PDX experience last week. Capers market gal requested visually seeing an onward boarding pass for my sandwich, drink and snack pack. This is new. She pulled out a printed memo with a section highlighted that asked for onward boarding passes. She specifically said that the new rules do not allow people landing in PDX to use PP. NP since I was headed to SEA anyways. Did not have time to test at the Capers Bar or Whiskey Distillery.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 8:11 pm

Just received the renewal of priority pass on my CSR card. Surprisingly it's for 3 years contrary to the first time where it was for one year only. The question is if I cancel/downgrade my CSR, would my priority pass be affected?
Old Mar 5, 2018, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
Just received the renewal of priority pass on my CSR card. Surprisingly it's for 3 years contrary to the first time where it was for one year only. The question is if I cancel/downgrade my CSR, would my priority pass be affected?
Yes, they contact Priority Pass and invalidate your card, pretty quickly after you cancel/downgrade.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 12:58 pm

If my wife removes me as AU from her CSR for some time - will I lose Priority Pass right away or it will just not be renewed after current Expiration date?
Technically she already paid $75 annual fee for the whole year.
And if she will reinstate me as AU in a few months - does she need to pay $75 again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.