Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The new Chase Website

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
This issue has already been discussed a lot here:
Ie, AFAIK, it's not really a business website vs personal website, it's a new website vs an old website. And eventually everyone will get the new website presumably, but it's a slow random migration pattern.
How does one access the personal site version? This seems different than just being a new updated site. It is specifically Chase for Business and the interface stinks...
Old May 8, 2017, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cdog999
How does one access the personal site version? This seems different than just being a new updated site. It is specifically Chase for Business and the interface stinks...
Have you read that other thread? Are you sure it's not just the "new" website with a Business title at the top?

Again, prior to your post, I never heard of a personal site version, simply an old site and a new site, and some people were getting the new site one place (personal or business) while others were getting it the other place.

And in what exact way does the interface stink? Because it looks like it's designed to be a mobile site (with lots of huge text in boxes as if designed for a narrow screen that will scrolled a lot) and backfires on a regular computer? That's the "new" site, and lots of websites for different companies in different markets are unfortunately going for that lately.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp
Found today when trying to log in to chase.com on the iPad they now force you into a mobile version which is totally useless. It wouldn't switch to desktop either. There isn't even a way to submit feedback from there to complain!

There are certain things you can only do on the desktop version, so this means when traveling if I need the desktop version, there is no way unless I go find a desktop somewhere. (The "things you can do", well, you can't do them anymore.) Although the app is fine for usual things, and a whole lot better than the mobile site, it is also not covering everything.

What am I missing? Is there some other way to force it into desktop?
I've been having this same infuriating problem for months. A bit of judicious Googling turned up a login page that seems to give me the desktop interface consistently: https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...account-access
Old Jan 14, 2018, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltway
I find that deleting the stored password on the iPad & then re-navigating to chase.com solves this recurring problem.
I've been having this same infuriating problem for months. A bit of judicious Googling turned up a login page that seems to give me the desktop interface consistently: https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...account-access
It does not work for us. I dont store passwords on my iPad. Cleared history does not help at all. Our final solution is to merge the personal profile to the business profile and use the business profile instead.
I dont know why others dont like the business log in side, to me it is a much quicker to navigate site because for starter, the first screen gives almost 90% of the vital information you need from a glance. There is no need to click thru multiple pages to get to what you need. On top of that, there is no more the issue on the mobile site such as unable to send SM (it actually instructs you to find a desktop for this function!) though you could workaround it by using an existing SM and do a reply to it while changing the content. But it still would not download a statement therefore you could not get an account number which in some cases are needed (such as canceling a BA Avios booking online you would need the number of the card used to book that award in order to proceed.) Again, Chase phone rep told us to find a desktop to solve that issue...
Old Jan 14, 2018, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
I dont know why others dont like the business log in side, to me it is a much quicker to navigate site
It isn't a question of business vs personal. It's the crippled version of the business interface that Chase presents to people who log in from some (all?) mobile devices. The desktop business interface is, as you say, just fine.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It isn't a question of business vs personal. It's the crippled version of the business interface that Chase presents to people who log in from some (all?) mobile devices. The desktop business interface is, as you say, just fine.
I was able to log in Chase business card site on an iPad that it shows just as the same as from a desktop.

However lately even on a desktop when I just type Chase.com, and then log in from the screen it brought up - it goes into a Blue "death circle" mode that is too familiar with the mobile site... but luckily once it allows me to log in from the mobile lookalike mode, it goes back to its old self - the business profile version, Whew. Still it keeps me thinking that Chase soon would make us all suffer the mobile devices log in mode.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 5:31 pm

New Chase Website

Logged into my Chase accounts with business and personal accounts...noticed a new interface. "Chase for Business" is prominently displayed at the top. New interface seems ok.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Troopers
Logged into my Chase accounts with business and personal accounts...noticed a new interface. "Chase for Business" is prominently displayed at the top. New interface seems ok.
I swear I'm the last remaining person in the Chase customer population that hasn't been transitioned to this new interface. C'mon Chase, hook me up!
Old Mar 4, 2018, 7:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
I swear I'm the last remaining person in the Chase customer population that hasn't been transitioned to this new interface. C'mon Chase, hook me up!
I still have the old interface too.
Diplomatico likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 9:44 pm

I had the new interface for a few days, then it went back to the old one for some reason....
Old Mar 6, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Well, add two more. My wife and I are both still on the old platform. (accounts are combined business/personal). Her personal account transitioned last year.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
This is a New, New interface.(Chase for Business header).... not the same one when I started this post in 2016. My interface just changed again for me today when I signed in.... Only my Ink card is on it... not my personal accounts anymore with it....
Old Mar 6, 2018, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by elg26
This is a New, New interface.(Chase for Business header).... not the same one when I started this post in 2016. My interface just changed again for me today when I signed in.... Only my Ink card is on it... not my personal accounts anymore with it....
I never had the 2016 interface. My interface changed to the new 2018 "Chase for Business" a few days ago. All personal and business accounts appear (as it always has).
Old Mar 7, 2018, 8:13 pm

Mine changed a few days ago too. Ink and personal accounts appear.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 4:41 pm

I seriously couldn't find anything, and if you have multiple accounts, it's difficult to switch and then switch to pay bills and know which card you're paying for. I also notice this issue with the AMEX website as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.