Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The new Chase Website

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2016, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by Happy
The branch did this for DH's accounts 6 weeks ago after we complained about the super inconvenience suffered overseas when unable to get the online statement to look up card number which BA needed to make a cancellation. The private client rep said no word on messing the business site. He admitted the feedback on the new personal site was "mixed".
Thank you. I'll be calling as soon as I get off work (there's no branch anywhere near me) to get my personal moved over to my business account... I hate this new site, ugly, less information, less functional AND I can't even use the site (half the stuff doesn't load) from work.
Old Sep 1, 2016, 7:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Heard from private banker that business accounts are due to be migrate too to the new chase.com soon. Internally they have claimed August month as a huge success at chase retail across multiple products
Old Sep 1, 2016, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Is there any way to change the order of accounts on the new site? Have too many cards that I have to scroll down to the ones I use more frequently
Old Sep 1, 2016, 7:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by adambadam
Is there any way to change the order of accounts on the new site? Have too many cards that I have to scroll down to the ones I use more frequently
You can select favorites, set primary, hide/unhide etc. from your user profile. Click on the user icon near the top right and then navigate to accounts...
Old Sep 1, 2016, 9:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Acid
You can select favorites, set primary, hide/unhide etc. from your user profile. Click on the user icon near the top right and then navigate to accounts...
Thanks that is a good enough work around for now.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 9:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM+, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by artemis
Horrible new website! I can't even log in using Firefox on my work desktop; I have Ad Block Plus and NoScript running, and even when I disable Ad Block Plus and configure NoScript to allow all scripts on chase.com to run, the site tells me I have Javascript disabled and won't let me log in. I have to log in using Chrome instead. And the new site is uglier and less intuitive than the old one was.

Why do companies "fix" websites that aren't broken?
Plus One.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 11:00 am
Suspended

...+2 ^
Old Sep 9, 2016, 3:30 pm

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by artemis
Why do companies "fix" websites that aren't broken?
^^^^^^^^
Old Oct 26, 2016, 1:02 pm

A few days ago, when I tried viewing the transactions on one of my Chase cards for a prior statement period, it was impossible to do so. Regardless of which menu items/filters I selected, the website would only show me transactions for the current billing period.

FWIW, I was using my iPad. I suspect this is an iOS-specific problem, as I've tried since then from a Wintel box & not experienced the same problem. Are other iPad users seeing this same problem?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 6:22 am

Programs: US, HH
Chase.com on iPad - watered down mobile site and no option for desktop?

Found today when trying to log in to chase.com on the iPad they now force you into a mobile version which is totally useless. It wouldn't switch to desktop either. There isn't even a way to submit feedback from there to complain!

There are certain things you can only do on the desktop version, so this means when traveling if I need the desktop version, there is no way unless I go find a desktop somewhere. (The "things you can do", well, you can't do them anymore.) Although the app is fine for usual things, and a whole lot better than the mobile site, it is also not covering everything.

What am I missing? Is there some other way to force it into desktop? (Holding the reload in the address bar doesn't work.) Another browser that can mimick desktop? I have Atomic for those persistent mobile sites but that one is old and Chase won't load on it and I haven't seen too many alternative browers in the app store.

ETA: Interestingly enough, desktop works on the iPhone. For now anyway.
ETA2: And even more weird: on the iPad, logging in from the chase.com landing page, resulted in the persistent mobile site. Logging in via the link from the dropdown menu, got me back to the desktop site. Weekend maintenance issues maybe??

Last edited by GrjApp; Apr 23, 2017 at 6:33 am Reason: Addl info.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp
Found today when trying to log in to chase.com on the iPad they now force you into a mobile version which is totally useless. It wouldn't switch to desktop either. There isn't even a way to submit feedback from there to complain!

There are certain things you can only do on the desktop version, so this means when traveling if I need the desktop version, there is no way unless I go find a desktop somewhere. (The "things you can do", well, you can't do them anymore.) Although the app is fine for usual things, and a whole lot better than the mobile site, it is also not covering everything.

What am I missing? Is there some other way to force it into desktop? (Holding the reload in the address bar doesn't work.) Another browser that can mimick desktop? I have Atomic for those persistent mobile sites but that one is old and Chase won't load on it and I haven't seen too many alternative browers in the app store.

ETA: Interestingly enough, desktop works on the iPhone. For now anyway.
ETA2: And even more weird: on the iPad, logging in from the chase.com landing page, resulted in the persistent mobile site. Logging in via the link from the dropdown menu, got me back to the desktop site. Weekend maintenance issues maybe??
I find that deleting the stored password on the iPad & then re-navigating to chase.com solves this recurring problem.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:26 am

I have a personal credit card and a business credit card from Chase. All my cards are registered/linked to the same online account. Another family member has the same credit cards, both his cards are also linked to the same online account. His online accout and Android app have the new interface. It was updated a few months ago. Until now, mine is still showing the old interface.

Is there a way to switch my online accout/Android app to the new interface? Thanks.

Last edited by asdfghjk; Apr 24, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Old May 4, 2017, 1:11 pm

Chase login now defaults to "Chase for Business"

For some reason my Chase login now takes me to the "Chase for Business" dashboard. I like the regular Chase dashboard better. Is there an easy way to switch back? I can't seem to figure it out. SO's default page is the normal Chase dashboard and SO has more Inks + Business checking so this is odd.
Old May 5, 2017, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
What did Chase say when you asked them?

Are you logging into your personal online account or business?
Old May 5, 2017, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This issue has already been discussed a lot here:
Ie, AFAIK, it's not really a business website vs personal website, it's a new website vs an old website. And eventually everyone will get the new website presumably, but it's a slow random migration pattern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.