Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Pre-2015 discussion can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1369343-how-many-chase-cards-do-you-can-you-have.html
Print Wikipost

How many Chase cards do you/can you have?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:14 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I have:

- United MileagePlus Explorer
- United Club
- IHG
- Marriott
- Chase Sapphire Preferred

I'm happy with this mix right now though I guess the Explorer and Club are redundant (though the Explorer is a card with a 12 year date on it so I'm worried cancelling it would affect my Length of Credit).
Old Mar 24, 2019, 8:33 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
I've got 4 personal and 3 business. Was just approved for that 3rd biz this month. I really want to apply for the Ink Pref but feel that I need to wait a while. Probably should cancel one of my other biz cards soon, before applying again.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
3 personal: United Select (6+ yrs), IHG (3+ yrs), Marriott (3+ yrs)
4 business: United Explorer (less than 3 months), Marriott (1+ yrs), Ink Preferred (less than 6 months), Ink Plus (4+ yrs).

I might close IHG this year because the free night will be worth less as well as the Marriott Biz. But I plan on opening a Personal United Explorer soon and Sapphire Reserve sometime this summer (hey maybe we see a return of the 100k bonus offer on the the second anniverssary of its initial launch) or a Preferred. I am currently at 3/24 (soon to be 2/24) and a credit score in the high 700's.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 5:39 pm

business:
ink plus
ink preferred
business unlimited
personal:
CSP
freedom unlimited
marriott

Thinking about Iberia plus to load up on more avios. Will take advantage of Bos-Mad round trip business class for 64k avois off season for Europe vacations for as long as possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.