Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 2:35 pm

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
What is the # to call to speed up the application approval if you get a pending message?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 3:04 pm

Is there a way to send referrals if you didn't get the e-mail from Chase? My wife and I both have Chase Ink Plus but I never got an e-mail about this, I'd like to refer some people.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 3:32 pm

Just denied after calling and being grilled. Said my business needed to be in operation for over a year with proven sales. Sigh
Old Oct 1, 2014, 3:39 pm

Programs: Braniff, TWA, Eastern, Midwest, AA Exec, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by waylook
Has anyone ever gotten the Bold card soon after getting the Plus? How could you justify it if asked?
In March 2014 I got an Ink Bold (instant approval on the web site) and then, about a month later, applied for an Ink Plus - so the opposite order from yours.

My Plus wasn't instantly approved; I called the number they told me to call and had a short talk with a CSR, who asked me some questions about income and the like - general business stuff, nothing at all about my Ink Bold card at all. I have a very-legit business, about ten years old, that generates almost all of my income, but the questions were all very easy. The most technical information I needed was to know the difference between a W-2 and a 1099! I was approved for the Ink Plus with a $12k CL.

I've had a Freedom for a few years but no other history with Chase prior to my Ink Bold. I did already have a Citibank-issued business card (for the same business as my Inks are for), but I'm not sure if that's relevant.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 6:44 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
I keep sending referrals from Ink link, but people don't get them. Any idea why it happens?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by al613
I keep sending referrals from Ink link, but people don't get them. Any idea why it happens?
Says the email can take up to a week to arrive. Click the links on the referral page for the Twitter/Facebook "share faster" option and it will give you a link you can send them right away.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by wholeinone04
Is there a way to send referrals if you didn't get the e-mail from Chase? My wife and I both have Chase Ink Plus but I never got an e-mail about this, I'd like to refer some people.
https://www.chasereferafriend.com/Default.aspx
Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:18 am

Has anyone who sent out a referral know how long it took for those refereed to receive ?

many who I sent the referral still have open a PLUS MASTER CARD

We know it is a different product -- does the referral we send know that?

after you send invite get:

"We will not email anyone who has opted out of Chase email communications or who already has the Ink Plus"

any data points?

Last edited by MDtR-Chicago; Oct 3, 2014 at 8:33 am Reason: merge consecutive posts
Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Elite Platinum
Originally Posted by bostonflyer1624
what is the # to call to speed up the application approval if you get a pending message?
1-800-759-4088
Old Oct 2, 2014, 7:57 am

This offer is targeted. You can try to log in here https://www.chasereferafriend.com/ink/Q3 . If you are in the targeted population, you will be able to get in.

It might take up to 7 days for prospects to get the email. If the business owner already has an Ink account or the business owner's email address is in Chase's email opt-out database, no email will be sent.

However, you can click on the Twitter icon. On the next page you will see the url starting with https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb... . You can copy it and send it to your friends in email.

Last edited by MDtR-Chicago; Oct 3, 2014 at 8:34 am Reason: merge consecutive posts
Old Oct 2, 2014, 8:38 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott LT Titanium, AA EXP, Avis Chairmans
I finally got approved for the card. I had to phone in, and the CS rep asked me a BUNCH of questions about my 'business'. I'm an IT blogger so I do have legit revenue and expenses, which she went over in detail. After several minutes on hold, I got approved. Definitely the most difficulty in getting a business card.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 9:01 am

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Originally Posted by LivelyFL
1-800-759-4088
Thank you! Got the link:

I don't need name and email anymore

Last edited by philemer; Oct 3, 2014 at 1:46 am Reason: ref. link removed
Old Oct 2, 2014, 9:06 am

Thanks for sharing. Does it work? It seems it doesn't "post" my entries to server (unless it does it very quickly). I get the message:

"This Promotion is currently being tested and only eligible customers will be able to get through the authentication screen to refer a friend. Make sure you entered your information exactly as it appears on your account. If you feel you've received this message in error please call the number on the back of your card for assistance."

Or may be because my Ink is only 1 month old?

Last edited by philemer; Oct 3, 2014 at 1:47 am Reason: quoted ref. link removed
Old Oct 2, 2014, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by avagyan
Thanks for sharing. Does it work? It seems it doesn't "post" my entries to server (unless it does it very quickly). I get the message:

"This Promotion is currently being tested and only eligible customers will be able to get through the authentication screen to refer a friend. Make sure you entered your information exactly as it appears on your account. If you feel you've received this message in error please call the number on the back of your card for assistance."

Or may be because my Ink is only 1 month old?
That is not the correct website. Just go through the same link where you register the name and email and at the bottom right part of the screen you will a section that says "Share faster with facebook or twitter". That should provide links for you to share on facebook or twitter. Then from there people you want to be referred can click on it.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 9:54 am

Programs: SPG Gold/HH Diamond/CC Gold/Hyatt Explorist
Received the Chase Ink Bold 5 months ago for my start-up business that in no way would justify $5k in business expense....yet I reached the minimum spending requirement of course.

I'll give it a shot with this offer but I just like to get in the mind of the business credit analyst and the first thing I think of is "I see you're signing up for the 70,000 points after 5k in spending but your business is only earning $300-400 per month."

Looking forward to the grilling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.