Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:16 pm

BA 100,000 miles offer

Originally Posted by SJS58
I have not been able to take a picture of the screen with the offer...does anyone have the ability to post the "shot" of the BA/chase offer? is this possible?
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...reCard1000.jpg
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by SJS58
I have not been able to take a picture of the screen with the offer...does anyone have the ability to post the "shot" of the BA/chase offer? is this possible?
To keep records of various offers, I've been using CutePDF ( http://www.cutepdf.com ). It installs what looks like a printer on your computer. Whatever you print to it gets saved as a PDF file.

(To help keep track of them, if you have a google account, you can store those PDF files at Google Docs.)
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:33 pm

Screen print

I have Windows Home, I have what I want on the screen (be sure the cursor isn't obstructing anything), hold down PRINT SCREEN briefly (it's the next key over from F12), go to a blank document page as if you were going to type a letter, and hold down "control" and "v" simultaneously. After the screen print appears just print it normally, and you can save it normally as well.

I have also just taken a digital photo of the screen!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:35 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Happy
But I guess your statements already closed. The snail mail would take a week or more to arrive you after the actual statement close date.
Yes, you are right.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 3:36 pm

Is this still alive? OP says it has expired in NOV but the link to apply still works. Has anyone recently got this offer?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 3:42 pm

stopover allowed on partner airline award ticket?

I have been following this thread from pg 1 and don't think that I see any info on this... sorry if I missed it.

Partner Airline that I'm looking at is JAL. Thinking something like SFO-NRT-BKK with stopover in NRT.

Is this possible at 100,000 BA miles C class RT?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 3:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by heta
I have been following this thread from pg 1 and don't think that I see any info on this... sorry if I missed it.

Partner Airline that I'm looking at is JAL. Thinking something like SFO-NRT-BKK with stopover in NRT.

Is this possible at 100,000 BA miles C class RT?
Yes. The BA booking engine will even ask you if you want to stop in NRT. Also, F is a bit easier to snag than C.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:00 pm

Thanks Mr Wang!!!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by moondog
Yes. The BA booking engine will even ask you if you want to stop in NRT. Also, F is a bit easier to snag than C.
Thanks! I just found the answer myself in the BA forum. If C is hard to snag then I guess 2 C seats are probably really hard...
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by heta
Thanks! I just found the answer myself in the BA forum. If C is hard to snag then I guess 2 C seats are probably really hard...
Not necessarily. JL has big C cabins. It's just that having an extra 25k miles (to do one way in F) would likely lead to more options.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
On a side note, for those newbies who keep asking award redemption questions, Please go to BA forum there is an EXCELLENT Sticky about BAEC program and most everything you keep asking, is listed in that Sticky by sections. You will get a much better understanding by reading the BA forum Sticky.
I know that was directed at me, but I just wanted to say that I agree - it's an extremely informative sticky. It had everything I needed to know (except for the one thing I had to ask here).
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by moondog
Not necessarily. JL has big C cabins. It's just that having an extra 25k miles (to do one way in F) would likely lead to more options.
I see. I might consider that if I'm out of luck finding C RT for 2 seats. I am just getting started looking for availability and as soon as the 100,000 post sometime next month, hopefully I will snag JAL seats! (haven't flown JL for a long time...) Thanks, moondog.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:32 pm

Update: The annual fee was never waived for me despite what the first agent had told me. I called back five business days later and they basically told me what someone else has already posted. The only way to remove the annual fee charge would be to cancel the account. Needless to say, I paid the fee and all is good.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:32 pm

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Supratik
Did you get this message when you called? I think that's the status update the OP was referring to. My application started out with "We've received your application and will notify you of our decision in writing in 7-10 days" and then today became the "We received your application on December 11th, and will notify you in two weeks" (note, wording order not exact). Rest of my family's current status is 7-10 days; I'm hoping it will change to the two weeks thing soon. We all applied on the 11th, though rest-of-family applied about 10-12 hours after me.
I applied on December 11th and was approved today (message says Congratulations, you have been approved for....). Husband's aplication is still pending with the "Notify you in two weeks" message. Maybe because I had a chase card already? Unsure if I should follow up on the husband's application or give it a few more days...
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:42 pm

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...F01&MKID=&MSC=

link worked today and still said the 50k mile bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.