Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some beaches in Panama to visit

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2024, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Some beaches in Panama to visit

Hello!!! Panama has changed a lot with some new places to visit and some others that aren't that good.
If you want beaches close to Panama City, you can go to Isla Contadora, that was the go-to place for all wealthy locals and celebrities. It has crystal clear waters and you will enjoy your visit at the calm beaches. The town has no crazy night life but one of the most quiet and calm places to relax.

If you want postcard style pictures, go to San Blas islands. And if you DO want crazy non-stop night life all weekk long, Isla Coln in Bocas del Toro.

If you want nature, Coiba Island. And if you want world-class surfing beaches, there are beaches in Bocas del Toro, Playa Venao and Santa Catalina.
Old May 13, 2024, 9:39 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Playa Venao is still oe of my faorites

Its always so relaxing

The only problem is its about 4 hours from the capital.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.