Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

CX temporary Lounge at ICN - Airlines Association Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX temporary Lounge at ICN - Airlines Association Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 8:16 am

Programs: Marco Polo
Adequate Asiana Business West lounge facilities

Yeah, also flew out of ICN 3 weeks ago, and was also invited to Asiana Business West, one floor up. Thought it was quite comfortable in a very open, clean and airy environment with many available seating, not many other persons, food (warm pasta/noodles/soup and sandwiches) and basic drinks (incl. alcohol), but did enjoy the very decent shower facilities there.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:04 pm
Suspended

Is it well sign posted ? any tips on getting to use the showers ? thanks in advance
Old Aug 9, 2019, 8:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by diversmanchester
Is it well sign posted ? any tips on getting to use the showers ? thanks in advance
It's very easy to find as it is huge, one floor up. You can see the sign when you leave security (look up), to get there is a few metres past the retail stores and on the right (whereas the lounge is on the left), as you go up and over the main airport walkway. Afraid I've no idea on the showers, but when I was there it also wasn't very busy so I can't imagine it is hard, the "lounge dragons" were very friendly and I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
Old Dec 13, 2019, 1:57 pm

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Is the West Lounge the only one Sapphires are allowed to use? Are you able to go to the other two OZ J lounges, or just only the West Lounge? (I presume it's currently the best of the three since it's the most recent renovated?)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.